AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pretty Sex Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith_Winter

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 4, 2015
I know there's a thread for the weirdest sex toys out there, but I wanted to dedicate a thread to aesthetically pleasing sex toys. Show off your prettiest sex toys here, or post ones you're dreaming of owning. It can be glass dildos, sleek vibrators, bejeweled butt plugs, or anything else! I wanna see some sex toys that qualify as works of art.

I was very tempted to post the $15,000 24 karat gold vibrator from Lelo, but I'll rein myself in and go with this beauty instead. I know these have become extremely popular lately, and basically everyone knows about them, so why not start things out with one? Something about gold and emerald together always gets me.

http://www.amazon.com/Large-Gold-Co...=UTF8&qid=1430370801&sr=1-11&keywords=emerald

Attachments

• emerald.jpg
    emerald.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 245
I dont use dildos much but I have this one and the glitter is nice to look at :O

9n7SYRz.jpg

This kinda looks like a dildo version of that wand thingy that Sailor Moon uses.

I likes

Attachments

• toy2.jpg
    toy2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 173
curvyredhead said:
This kinda looks like a dildo version of that wand thingy that Sailor Moon uses.

I likes
Where is this from?! I have a Sailor Moon costume and have been trying to figure out an idea for a video in that costume. This would be perfect!

NicoleRiley said:
curvyredhead said:

I likes
Where is this from?! I have a Sailor Moon costume and have been trying to figure out an idea for a video in that costume. This would be perfect!

I found the picture on pinterest. But, I THINK it's an icicles product. It would be perfect with the costume!

Reactions: NicoleRiley
I also recently found this one from a company called Electric Lingerie (or Glas, not sure who makes it.) I just purchased it; I'll definitely update when it arrives and tell you guys if it's as pretty in person! It was only $11, too.

Attachments

• electriclingerie.png
    electriclingerie.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 127
I'm genuinely not sure if my Bad Dragon toys go here or in the weird toys thread. Because they're gorgeous, but they're also way unusual.

NicoleRiley said:
curvyredhead said:

I likes

It might really be this one, after some photoshopping. Link

TqCgOiz.jpg

Shaun__ said:
NicoleRiley said:
curvyredhead said:

I likes

It might really be this one, after some photoshopping. Link

TqCgOiz.jpg

I guess I should have updated. I found it the other day here: http://rydenstoybox.com/crystal-celestial-dream-pink-p40736.html

Status
Not open for further replies.