AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Printing Nude Calendars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2013
twitter.com
So, I have been looking on the web and am having trouble finding a place that will use personal nude photos to print calendars. I know there are programs where you can make your own, but I was looking for a place to bind them so that you can actually hang them a wall. So, I was wondering if any model knew of a company that deals with adult material like this?

ILikeUonTop said:
So, I have been looking on the web and am having trouble finding a place that will use personal nude photos to print calendars. I know there are programs where you can make your own, but I was looking for a place to bind them so that you can actually hang them a wall. So, I was wondering if any model knew of a company that deals with adult material like this?

http://www.adorama.com/AdoramaPix
Printed up nude photo's several times with them and they've never batted an eyelash.

Status
Not open for further replies.