AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is 18 Really Old Enough?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I get called grandpa at my work team currently :p I'm 2 years older than the next oldest person, but it's more a running joke honestly

I do not mind the grey hairs in the beard, I did cut off ALL my hair at 30 and beyond, because I started getting really high temples and I just thought it looked horrible :D but yea.. 40 is not old at all, it's also funny for me to think about that we (or I did at least) look at grey hair as a "Old" thing... but we have grey-ish hair for more than half our lives?
Yeah a lot of people are total ignoramuses that can’t think for themselves, and so they adopt all these oversimplified and inaccurate ways of seeing the world and other people. When, in my opinion, they should be spending their time learning how to think properly , so that they don’t come across so terribly in conversation 🤷‍♀️ but all I can do is chose who I want to engage with, the part about choosing to grow (and better themselves) is on them, not me.

In my late 30s (late 1990s) the first grey appeared in my beard, over the next 10 years it went pretty much completely white (these days most definitely completely).

Often around Christmas I get Santa Claus references (not that the beard is long). Depending on the person making the reference, I will reply something about naughty girls sitting on my lap. :rofl:

college admittance to 24! Get educated! /S
I know this was sarcasm but I actually agree with this, maybe not admittance itself, but more the loan side, at 18 with no income, no credit history and no guaranteed way of ever being able to pay back the loans it shouldn't be possible to put yourself so far into debt that you might never be able to get out of it.

I know this was sarcasm but I actually agree with this, maybe not admittance itself, but more the loan side, at 18 with no income, no credit history and no guaranteed way of ever being able to pay back the loans it shouldn't be possible to put yourself so far into debt that you might never be able to get out of it.
In the United States as long as you are either enrolled in college or living with your parents, you get to be on their health insurance plan until you turn 26. You're not allowed to rent a car until you're 25 in the US. But you can vote for my president at 18 and join the military on the promise of a future education that has unholy amounts of restrictions but you wanna show your pussy or asshole or dick on cam at 18 go right ahead! It's a torturous system of thought twists that make no sense. In many states the age of consent is still below the age of majority. With caveats.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I started finding greys in my beard around 20/21yo. It's pretty much pure white now but amazingly very little grey on my head. I don't care if it all goes grey as long as it stays in place.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
The problem when you have long hair and start dying it is you’d have to commit to a weird phase to grow it out.

This is the exact reason why I started getting balayage highlights. The stylist I used to go to in my last city knew I was trying to grow out my natural color and she always did amazing work with my hair. Until I dyed it red myself on an impulse after watching The Menu with Anya Taylor Joy where she had red hair, and the next time I went in for a cut she was like “But y tho?”

And then about a year ago I started getting a bunch of stray grey/silver hairs. Luckily I found a color that’s almost an exact match for my natural color that does an excellent job covering the greys.

I started going grey at 18. I dated a guy who was bald by 21. It’s genetic.

The problem when you have long hair and start dying it is you’d have to commit to a weird phase to grow it out. I like grey and silver but I don’t like half grey as the dye part grows out.

People who make comments about grey hair, menopause, being old at 40 are either ignorant, extremely young themselves, or bitch ass trolls (jealous other models or jealous over attached men). I love it when they let me know that, so I can ban them before they start to become a huge turn off for everyone in my room. It’s like they out themselves so I don’t have to.
Lol - I was going bald at 19 :)

• Hugs
I started going grey at 18. I dated a guy who was bald by 21. It’s genetic.

The problem when you have long hair and start dying it is you’d have to commit to a weird phase to grow it out. I like grey and silver but I don’t like half grey as the dye part grows out.

People who make comments about grey hair, menopause, being old at 40 are either ignorant, extremely young themselves, or bitch ass trolls (jealous other models or jealous over attached men). I love it when they let me know that, so I can ban them before they start to become a huge turn off for everyone in my room. It’s like they out themselves so I don’t have to.

I actually only recently realised just how many guys go bald in their 20s and 30s, it's higher than I would have ever imagined.
I am 36 and have started balding at the back (the crown area, which is very common).

I didn't realise until a woman pointed it out to me - she actually asked me "are you going grey or bald yet?" and I jokingly answered "only a few greys for now, and I have all my hair still - I have no children and never been married, so I have it all". Then I showed her it in a "look, see haha" kind of way, and she pointed out to me that I am going bald.. so I took a photo and to my surprise, holy hell hahaha

Luckily, I don't think most women really care about this in a guy because they understand that it happens to most men, whether it;'s in their 20s, 30s or slightly later. But it's a quite high % for men in their 30s to have gone or be going bald, so that was comforting to read and understand. I think with anything, first reactions are shock and "oh shit", and trying/wanting to cure/fix it, but I have decided to just let it happen, and when I need to, wear a hat or shave the head.

I actually only recently realised just how many guys go bald in their 20s and 30s, it's higher than I would have ever imagined.
I am 36 and have started balding at the back (the crown area, which is very common).

I didn't realise until a woman pointed it out to me - she actually asked me "are you going grey or bald yet?" and I jokingly answered "only a few greys for now, and I have all my hair still - I have no children and never been married, so I have it all". Then I showed her it in a "look, see haha" kind of way, and she pointed out to me that I am going bald.. so I took a photo and to my surprise, holy hell hahaha

Luckily, I don't think most women really care about this in a guy because they understand that it happens to most men, whether it;'s in their 20s, 30s or slightly later. But it's a quite high % for men in their 30s to have gone or be going bald, so that was comforting to read and understand. I think with anything, first reactions are shock and "oh shit", and trying/wanting to cure/fix it, but I have decided to just let it happen, and when I need to, wear a hat or shave the head.
Yeah tbh it makes zero difference to me.

Not sure if urban legend but I was always told and thought men who go bald early have more testosterone, and probably fuck better, and more frequently. Of course everyone values different things, but to me that was always a consideration, when scoping out dudes (when I was single).

Can't say the same for men who's feet smell awful or "forget" to shower frequently, and use nice scented products though.
Nasty Bastards.

ETA; You know what they say; "The less hair on the head, the bigger the Monster in bed"

Last edited:
Yeah tbh it makes zero difference to me.

Not sure if urban legend but I was always told and thought men who go bald early have more testosterone, and probably fuck better, and more frequently. Of course everyone values different things, but to me that was always a consideration, when scoping out dudes (when I was single).

Can't say the same for men who's feet smell awful or "forget" to shower frequently, and use nice scented products though.
Nasty Bastards.

ETA; You know what they say; "The less hair on the head, the bigger the Monster in bed"
I have never heard a woman complain when I got high temples and the bald spot at the crown either, I just cut off my hair because I really didn't like the look myself when it became "too much".. so 6 years strong with shaving my head for no one else than myself xD

it's an interesting theory though about testosterone and going bald, I would actually have thought it were opposite? isn't it like that with growing a full beard in that it's dependent on testosterone (I have never looked it up, just what I heard from conversations, it has always bothered me with the bald spots I have)

omg, yes!!! I actually had a problem with this when I was 16, and I had a friend point it out to me because I couldn't smell it myself! and it turned out I had to use "Crystal antioxidant" due to some things I can't remember what the hell is called xD I sometimes wonder if people that still have this issue never had friends telling them about this might be a problem, or if they simply have poor hygiene... I could NOT imagine leaving the house without showering either, apparently I have friends that don't always bother 🤢

ETA: And I never heard that saying xD

I have never heard a woman complain when I got high temples and the bald spot at the crown either, I just cut off my hair because I really didn't like the look myself when it became "too much".. so 6 years strong with shaving my head for no one else than myself xD

it's an interesting theory though about testosterone and going bald, I would actually have thought it were opposite? isn't it like that with growing a full beard in that it's dependent on testosterone (I have never looked it up, just what I heard from conversations, it has always bothered me with the bald spots I have)

omg, yes!!! I actually had a problem with this when I was 16, and I had a friend point it out to me because I couldn't smell it myself! and it turned out I had to use "Crystal antioxidant" due to some things I can't remember what the hell is called xD I sometimes wonder if people that still have this issue never had friends telling them about this might be a problem, or if they simply have poor hygiene... I could NOT imagine leaving the house without showering either, apparently I have friends that don't always bother 🤢

ETA: And I never heard that saying xD

Here’s more stuff I found on it. It’s complex.

@Wuggie I made the saying up, that’s why you never heard it before. I get this weird humor out of the phrase “you know what they say”. Growing up whenever anyone said that, it made me wonder who “they” were. Now I’m an adult, it makes me laugh to use it in a sentence 🤣 Nobody says that specific saying lol. It was an Eli original 🤣

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Wuggie

Here’s more stuff I found on it. It’s complex.

@Wuggie I made the saying up, that’s why you never heard it before. I get this weird humor out of the phrase “you know what they say”. Growing up whenever anyone said that, it made me wonder who “they” were. Now I’m an adult, it makes me laugh to use it in a sentence 🤣 Nobody says that specific saying lol. It was an Eli original 🤣
I like the Eli original sayings... from now on whenever someone asks me who they are, I'll just tell them Eli and nothing more! and thank you for the title, was a good read :)

• Hugs
Erm I have full set of hair......
Anyway like said before going bald in your 20s is very common in England.
Ladies Statham never shaved his head.

Erm I have full set of hair......
Anyway like said before going bald in your 20s is very common in England.
Ladies Statham never shaved his head.

For me, i like my hair so going bald is annoying, but I understand and accept it happens and is happening. But my entire life, I have never even shaved my hair to be very short, so I think this makes it a little more difficult for myself to accept, I don't know how I will ever look when most is gone haha