AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Priority of things when you're new to camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty_love

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 27, 2015
Twitter Username
@kittylovemfc
Tumblr Username
kittylovemfc
MFC Username
Kitty_Love1
Hey everyone! I introduced myself in the "Who the F*$%# are you?!" thread, but I'll give a little more background in this to explain my question.

My name is Kitty; I'm new to camming, but not to sex work in general (I've been in the industry for over four years). I've been researching just about everything I can before I begin, since I want to be as successful as possible when I start at MFC. However, I was curious what should be prioritized when you're about to begin camming. In other words, what should I do first versus what can be put off until later?

Here's some of the types of things I was thinking (not listed in order of importance or a complete list by any means):
  • Cam name and persona
  • Professional webcam
  • Photosets
  • Videos
  • Profile (either professional or a basic one done by myself)
  • Ideas for games, conversation topics to interact with customers, etc
  • Token amounts for various "things" (boob/butt flashes, topless, panties off, etc)
So far, I have my cam name and persona, a Logitech c920, and ideas for ways to draw customers in. I want to do most (if not all) of what's on this list, but I realize doing all of these would likely put off me starting my cam career.

Any suggestions of what needs to be done ASAP versus what can be done a little later on? Any additions to this list?

This is just my opinion, but make sure when you start that you can keep to a regular schedule until you at least have a small stable group of supporters. Or I guess add time to your list maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.