AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Chains?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banhammered
Aug 5, 2012
Do pvt chains still exist? That is where one pvt follows another, what is the longest unbroken chain you have witnessed?

I think the last I have seen is 6 in a row a few years back, all decent times (over 15 minutes), model got a few hellos in, but not enough time to say chain was broken. They always seem to occur early in shifts from those I have witnessed, guess sometimes a great model becomes too good to resist :-D .

Reactions: SoTxBob
I don't know if this can happen on mfcs, I don't think so as there have been several times when I've had someone waiting to go private whilst I'm already in one who takes me straight after! I think I'd be a bit baffled if I got thrown into the next straight away!

Reactions: Maniac
futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

I keep wandering into threads today thinking they're about something really neat. I totally thought this was going to be about private chains as in jewelry in private areas or some such awesomeness. Needless to say, I'm feeling let down.

I haven't seen any long chains on MFC since maybe early last year. There were a couple of Rommies that it wasn't uncommon to see 4-5 in a row but since the MFC 'change' started, they have moved on to other endeavors simply bc the income dropped and the freeloaders increased 10 fold. Close to that tho would be PiperLuv. It's not uncommon to see her in-out-in inside of 3-4 minutes. Her pvts are usually pretty lengthy so I don't stay all day [to count] but I've seen her do 3x before I left.

Reactions: Maniac
SoTxBob said:
I haven't seen any long chains on MFC since maybe early last year. There were a couple of Rommies that it wasn't uncommon to see 4-5 in a row but since the MFC 'change' started, they have moved on to other endeavors simply bc the income dropped and the freeloaders increased 10 fold. Close to that tho would be PiperLuv. It's not uncommon to see her in-out-in inside of 3-4 minutes. Her pvts are usually pretty lengthy so I don't stay all day [to count] but I've seen her do 3x before I left.

i'd add missathena to your list.....but as you say, probably not since last year sometime

Reactions: SoTxBob and Maniac
AllisonWilder said:
I keep wandering into threads today thinking they're about something really neat. I totally thought this was going to be about private chains as in jewelry in private areas or some such awesomeness. Needless to say, I'm feeling let down.

If you want things to be great sometimes you to have to do it yourself.

Attachments

• COF03_MED.jpg
    COF03_MED.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 1257886470-vulvasssss.jpg
    1257886470-vulvasssss.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 278
  • ST99.jpg
    ST99.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 278
AllisonWilder said:

Here's what I've got.

Attachments

• NippleLace.jpg
    NippleLace.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 266
ComicOzzie said:
As far as I can tell, LoonaVision has been in wall-to-wall pvts for about the last 6 months.
Also, her longest private lasted 6 hours... :clap: Wow.

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:
As far as I can tell, LoonaVision has been in wall-to-wall pvts for about the last 6 months.

Holy crap. I seriously hope that it wasn't entirely a playtime private. That would be a frighteningly long time to fuck yourself.

AllisonWilder said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

Holy crap. I seriously hope that it wasn't entirely a playtime private. That would be a frighteningly long time to fuck yourself.

I think she posted somewhere around here that a lot of her privates are long because its about the only way to really get to know her. I would imagine her privates are more like "dates".

Kind of a sideways thread jack.. has anyone considered these incredibly long ass true pvts may be part of something other than a camgirl/customer pvt? It was well known that was an old tactic of the past for nefarious intentions. I've also run across another that seems to do the same.... turn on the cam and show an empty bed, then goes into a tpvt for 2,3,4 hours repeatedly... :dontknow: :whistle:

ElaySmith said:
AllisonWilder said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

I think she posted somewhere around here that a lot of her privates are long because its about the only way to really get to know her. I would imagine her privates are more like "dates".

Well good for her! :clap:

AllisonWilder said:
ElaySmith said:
AllisonWilder said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

Well good for her! :clap:
I can confirm this. She's shared that her privates are more like sexy dates and more of them are about talking/teasing than just masturbation. Loona is incredibly sweet so I can't say I'm surprised that people would want to spend that much time with her. :)

Reactions: AllisonWilder
Status
Not open for further replies.