AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private tokens not adding up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
MFC Username
CallMeMaria
Streamate Username
Blodieandbeast
Chaturbate Username
CallMeMaria
Did anyone else notice this recent issue, where the per minute (or per 10 seocnds) charge randomly stops adding up when you are already in the private show?

I was in a private with a user for a good few minutes but only one minute got charged. The charge stopped when a user came to spy on the show, looking back at the stats.
The same thing happened twice, the main users tokens stopped rolling in at a point when a spy came in.

I emailed support, but still waiting on a ticket number. Hoping they can see exactly how long the user was in the PVT show and how little he actually paid for it. Damned that I only realised afterwards - hoping to get reimbursed anyway with the help of support.

Did anyone else notice this recent issue, where the per minute (or per 10 seocnds) charge randomly stops adding up when you are already in the private show?

I was in a private with a user for a good few minutes but only one minute got charged. The charge stopped when a user came to spy on the show, looking back at the stats.
The same thing happened twice, the main users tokens stopped rolling in at a point when a spy came in.

I emailed support, but still waiting on a ticket number. Hoping they can see exactly how long the user was in the PVT show and how little he actually paid for it. Damned that I only realised afterwards - hoping to get reimbursed anyway with the help of support.

I’ve bought a couple private shows in the past 3-4 days. Just eyeballing my token balance, it seems generally correct, but maybe I’ll do a closer audit to make sure. (I have no idea if anyone spied on my shows, though).

I did have the same issue last night that other users have reported here, though. My private show in the 25-30 minute range resulted in a recording just 1:02 in length. I reported that one already; also still waiting for the ticket number.

I wonder if these bugs are related. Maybe a spy entering the room messes up both the recording and the token fees that get charged?

Upvote 0
I had this happen last night with a regular! We were in private for over 40 minutes and he asked me if my token count was going up. It wasn't! We stopped and went back public, started again. It took tokens from him for about 5 minutes then stopped. Thankfully he is a good guy and he tipped what was missing.

I have spy turned off, and he did get the whole recording(s).

Upvote 0
Thanks for the heads up on this, I did a private the other night and got everything I was supposed to, Wednesday night. I'll hold off on privates until I hear back from you all about the response from support.

Upvote 0

Just saw this posted too

Upvote 0

Please contact support@chaturbate.com for assistance.

Upvote 0
Please contact support@chaturbate.com for assistance.
I did on Friday - first via the "site feedback" option and then followed up the email with screenshots of the token stats and where they stopped rolling.

I did not receive a reply or a case number, but the email was sent on Friday Feb 24 - titled Re: Chaturbate Support Site Feeback ( sender Maria Fontes )

Upvote 0
I did on Friday - first via the "site feedback" option and then followed up the email with screenshots of the token stats and where they stopped rolling.

I did not receive a reply or a case number, but the email was sent on Friday Feb 24 - titled Re: Chaturbate Support Site Feeback ( sender Maria Fontes )
@punker barbie - Still no reply from support - I emailed again yesterday - this time with a title "private tokens not adding up"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.