AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

privates and split camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dont_cry_sadie

Cam Model
Apr 4, 2021
Twitter Username
@dont_cry_sadie
MFC Username
Love_Sadie
Chaturbate Username
ur_girl_sadie
A question for models who split cam.. Do you accept privates? And how do you handle other streams if doing a private? I thought I read in another post you can put Chaturbate streams on 'spy mode' when doing a private on another site.. but I can't seem to find the post now. Or do most models just keep to public chat when split camming?

Reactions: Pretty_11
hi! yes i do, we are broadcasting on shine browswer, wich is giving you the option while u having private on a site to go on spy mode on the rest or away if there is not spy option as mfc .. u need to select on chaturbate peep mode bot, will start if you having pvt on another site and guys can tip 30tk per min to see if they wanna spy .

A friend streams on multiple sites. Sometimes she will turn off all other streams when taking a private, and sometimes she leaves all the others broadcasting - probably depending on what she knows/suspects the private will involve, and last for.
Some guys cannot tell that they are watching another's private on a different site - despite the on-screen activity, tip noises, and her dialog (use of name!) usually giving it away.
When they tip, and in particular tip for menu items, she often has to work extremely hard to acknowledge the tipper, or work the tip menu item into the private, without giving much away to the viewer in private.
But she is very good at her job, and I totally admire how well she handles accommodating all this as a professional.

Related - a viewer on CB recently tipped her 1 token ten times in succession as she reached a finale, and then went on to boast in chat about how he had made all that happen.

Related - a viewer on CB recently tipped her 1 token ten times in succession as she reached a finale, and then went on to boast in chat about how he had made all that happen.

Those 1-token tippers really like to believe that they're "making it rain," huh? :giggle:

Hello there, a friend of mine works on multiple sites at the same time. From what she told me, I believe that whenever she takes a private she stops all of the other streams or just press the break button. Imagine if you had two privates at the same of time... lol. Sounds super bold and challenging, but somehow interesting...

Reactions: rockin_rod
Though it may be a good idea financially, doing a private and letting others tip on another site, there's a good chance that the person paying for the private will not take it well if he finds out. And you may lose a returning visitor.
I wouldn't mind too much if she keeps focussing on me, but if the model would be constantly typing and saying thanks to other guys, that would be a big turn-off and a reason to leave the private and not return.

Reactions: EvaRomania
Imagine if you had two privates at the same of time... lol. Sounds super bold and challenging, but somehow interesting...
I have seen this done recently, by a good friend. I cannot even begin to imagine how she managed 2 simultaneous privates, although she is extremely skilled and way smarter than I.
But I suspect that she already knew at least one of the guys seeking the private, and knew she could work their preferences into the other's show, and please both. The fact that both privates lasted well over 30 minutes, ended almost together, and the viewers remained in public chat afterwards bears that out.
Naturally, I'm curious, but even though (maybe more so, because) we are friends, I would never ask her about someone else's private.....

I accept Privates and let other sites open for tips and more viewers (freemium).
I tried the other way with Spy mode too but it brings me less tokens and viewers,I think is good for top models
But during the private,the paying user has all my attention and I don't accept other private requests until he finish

Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.