AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

problem with lovense

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2024
Hey, recently i bought a new iphone and i’ve been streaming from it but i have problem with lovense toys, i reinstalled the app and updated the toys and everything works fine in the beggining but after some time toys start disconnecting and i need to pause the stream and connect them again. And when it starts doing that the toys disconnect every couple of minutes

Hey @_lord_

I understand your frustration with this.

Please be advised we have confirmed that the issue here is between iPhone and Lovense.

🟥 Some of our models have tried different browsers to resolve the issue.
🟥 Others have used the troubleshooting info provided by Lovense.
🟥 For those who are having no luck with either, unfortunately, have to wait for iPhone/Lovense to fix/update.

Lovense Support Team:
https://www.lovense.com/contact

Reactions: Bulllgod
Upvote 0
Hey @_lord_

I understand your frustration with this.

Please be advised we have confirmed that the issue here is between iPhone and Lovense.

🟥 Some of our models have tried different browsers to resolve the issue.
🟥 Others have used the troubleshooting info provided by Lovense.
🟥 For those who are having no luck with either, unfortunately, have to wait for iPhone/Lovense to fix/update.

Lovense Support Team:
https://www.lovense.com/contact
Do you have a link to the troubleshooting guide, please? I have been having a lot of issues with this too.

Upvote 0
Thank you. Do you know of any similar issues with Android OS? Because I get the same issues when streaming from a Samsung phone. Lovense software has been extremely temperamental lately.

Upvote 0
Are you running any other Bluetooth devices nearby? Are you only using your iPhone or are you using your iPhone along with your computer to stream? If the second, make sure that you disable any security tools (such as anti virus) and make sure you're not in an energy saving mode as those can sometimes effect the connection I've found.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.