AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Profile/bio customization help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

choclatemike

Cam Model
Apr 29, 2021
Nairobi, Kenya
Twitter Username
@catgrilla
Chaturbate Username
choclatemike
Chaturbate, stripchat and bongacams/models allow you to customize your profile. Make them look more interesting, so I'm starting this thread to discuss options and other resources, especially for newcomers like me. To begin with I know of cbhours.com it's free and good if you are just starting out. If you know of any other, reply to this thread and share the knowledge

I created a profile for myself (slightly modified for use on both of my camming sites). I've done up some fro a couple of cammer model friends too. I created all them with canva.com.

As for the content of what I wrote into the graphics, I did my research and got inspired by looking at what other models had written.

I was careful to word things in the same way that I speak and especially careful not to plagiarize other model's content word for word.

And to be honest, even though I made graphics, some of the best bios I've seen are text only without any flashy graphics.

Reactions: choclatemike
For anyone wanting to make custom graphics to put on any camsite profile, canva.com has been fantastic. You get a lot on the free version but IMO the paid version is well worth it too. The infographics and little banners at my MFC profile - https://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberCutie - were all made there. You can upload nude images there no problem (well, I've had no problem so far since I never use any of their upload tools, simply download them for my own use).

Status
Not open for further replies.