AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Promoting CMD and Skyprivate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2018
Hi everybody,
I have had some sales on CMD and $0 on skyprivate lol.
I was depending on each site's traffic but I read that some girls bring their own traffic.
I would like to work on getting more customers, can you please point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance :)

The best way to get more traffic is to just put yourself out there a little more. You don't say if your doing anything to promote yourself so Id say start with twitter. You will want to connect all the sites your on to that twitter. It will give a centralized location for your fans to check you out, for you to promote yourself and sites like CMD even tweet when your online. A lot of girls driving their own traffic have probably been doing this a while and more than likely didnt start out on sites like skyprivate and cmd. Camming on a major cam site like MFC, chaturbate, streamate or putting clips on c4s, manyvids and/or iwantclips are the best ways to start building your own traffic. Just make sure you use the same name across all platforms so you are easy to find.

I do want to point out though that you will not necessarily be allowed to promote CMD/skyprivate on these sites- particularly on streamate bc your not allowed to promote any other sites or social media.- what your doing is building a brand. The people that watch you live or that buy your clips are likely to search for you on social media and sites like manyvids, cmd and mfc allow you to put your twitter right on your profile. Once they make it to your twitter your free to cross promote whatever you like.

If your not wanting to be on a major cam/clip site the only other suggestion I would have is niteflirt. You can create a phone w/cam line- your number stays anonymous- and they have quite a bit of organic traffic.

The best way to get more traffic is to just put yourself out there a little more. You don't say if your doing anything to promote yourself so Id say start with twitter. You will want to connect all the sites your on to that twitter. It will give a centralized location for your fans to check you out, for you to promote yourself and sites like CMD even tweet when your online. A lot of girls driving their own traffic have probably been doing this a while and more than likely didnt start out on sites like skyprivate and cmd. Camming on a major cam site like MFC, chaturbate, streamate or putting clips on c4s, manyvids and/or iwantclips are the best ways to start building your own traffic. Just make sure you use the same name across all platforms so you are easy to find.

I do want to point out though that you will not necessarily be allowed to promote CMD/skyprivate on these sites- particularly on streamate bc your not allowed to promote any other sites or social media.- what your doing is building a brand. The people that watch you live or that buy your clips are likely to search for you on social media and sites like manyvids, cmd and mfc allow you to put your twitter right on your profile. Once they make it to your twitter your free to cross promote whatever you like.

If your not wanting to be on a major cam/clip site the only other suggestion I would have is niteflirt. You can create a phone w/cam line- your number stays anonymous- and they have quite a bit of organic traffic.

:) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.