AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Promotion for Chaturbate / Camsoda / Bongacams / Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2024
Hi, we offer promotion services on Chaturbate, Camsoda, Bongacams, Stripchat. Valid for studios and independent models.
Experience of promoting models for over 5 years.
The promotion offered by us does not damage the models accounts, as proof our long collaboration with dozens of models and studios has not resulted in any restrictions or fines.
We do not use promotion methods that harm your accounts, such as bots or fake traffic.

We also collaborate with independent models to whom we offer the following benefits:
Permanent promotion on the first pages of the following sites: Chaturbate, Camsoda, Bongacams, Stripchat.
Technical support.
Tips for becoming a top model.

We guarantee the increase in income from the first week of collaboration.
We offer a free demo for each interested person.

Telegram contact: @chaturbate_chatboost

Comedy Trick GIF by CBS

It's just another third-party "promotion" company. There aren't any that actually are endorsed by the cam sites, AFAIK

Reactions: RainForest
For those who claim that we are a scam, please support your point of view with arguments, otherwise I don't know what you want to prove in this topic, not even testing our services.
In addition, as we mentioned, we offer a free demo to demonstrate the quality of our services.
We don't need your account passwords or other personal data.
I don't know how a service that offers a free demo, does not require any other data than the username, could be a scam.

We have never claimed to be endorsed by cam sites, and I don't see why we should be endorsed by them as long as our methods are legit and harmless.
Thanks to everyone who posted in this topic.
We are still waiting for models who are interested in collaboration.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
I don't know how a service that offers a free demo, does not require any other data than the username, could be a scam.
Litrally every "traffic" service does this.

What you claim is not possible in the way you claim to do it, many of us have been working on these sites for close to if not over a decade.
Permanent promotion on the first pages of the following sites: Chaturbate, Camsoda, Bongacams, Stripchat.
^ This is not even physically possible when you reach a point (only so many models can be on the first page, so since its not an infinite number you cant guarantee first page placement), so since what you claim to do is not possible....scam. Also, the entire service itself is against chaturbate TOS, check out "APPENDIX C TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT" specifically section 1 point 10, which is exactly what you have described your offering to be.

Litrally every "traffic" service does this.

What you claim is not possible in the way you claim to do it, many of us have been working on these sites for close to if not over a decade.

^ This is not even physically possible when you reach a point (only so many models can be on the first page, so since its not an infinite number you cant guarantee first page placement), so since what you claim to do is not possible....scam. Also, the entire service itself is against chaturbate TOS, check out "APPENDIX C TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT" specifically section 1 point 10, which is exactly what you have described your offering to be.
I see that you cannot support an argument by contradicting yourself by saying that every traffic service offers this, and at the same time you say that it is physically impossible.
I don't think there are any other traffic services that offer what I offer, please just one thing before expressing your opinion, ask for a free demo, after that I will accept any criticism, until then good luck to everyone.

I see that you cannot support an argument by contradicting yourself by saying that every traffic service offers this, and at the same time you say that it is physically impossible.
I don't think there are any other traffic services that offer what I offer, please just one thing before expressing your opinion, ask for a free demo, after that I will accept any criticism, until then good luck to everyone.
Just because every "traffic" service offeres a free trial, doesnt make it possible to have an unlimited number of models on the first page...those two points dont contradict each other.

As I pointed out, the service you offer is against the TOS of chaturbate and most other sites. So why would I put my account at risk testing something that dosnt work because of how cb's room ranking authorship works (it's designed to prevent these things), regarless of how much traffic you push into a room, you arnt effecting placement unless certain conditions are met. If the traffic was any good then you would be monetizing the traffic and not trying to sell it off. You are far from the first person to be all "We WiLl GeT YoUr RoOm On PaGe OnE, BuY OuR TrAfFiC". And every single one of those services has 1 thing in common..... they dont effect page ranking.

Last edited:
Just because every "traffic" service offeres a free trial, doesnt make it possible to have an unlimited number of models on the first page...those two points dont contradict each other.

As I pointed out, the service you offer is against the TOS of chaturbate and most other sites. So why would I put my account at risk testing something that dosnt work because of how cb's room ranking authorship works (it's designed to prevent these things), regarless of how much traffic you push into a room, you arnt effecting placement unless certain conditions are met. If the traffic was any good then you would be monetizing the traffic and not trying to sell it off. You are far from the first person to be all "We WiLl GeT YoUr RoOm On PaGe OnE, BuY OuR TrAfFiC". And every single one of those services has 1 thing in common..... they dont effect page ranking.
"We also collaborate with independent models to whom we offer the following benefits:"

Collaborate is equal to selling for you?
I didn't mention any price because I want models to collaborate with, why would I want to put a model's account at risk to ban, as you say, if through that model I also earn my money?
Where did you read that I push traffic to the room? If you are unable to read a topic, please refrain from posting.
Nothing left to comment on, I tell you that I can prove to you at any second that I am capable of what I present in this topic, and you tell me that it is impossible. Haters gonna hate I guess.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
"We also collaborate with independent models to whom we offer the following benefits:"

I didn't mention any price because I want models to collaborate with, why would I want to put a model's account at risk to ban, as you say, if through that model I also earn my money?
Where did you read that I push traffic to the room? If you are unable to read a topic, please refrain from posting.
Nothing left to comment on, I tell you that I can prove to you at any second that I am capable of what I present in this topic, and you tell me that it is impossible. Haters gonna hate I guess.
You're a joke

Why would you attack a cam model asking valid questions and providing important comments instead of clearly and calmly explaining what is that your service does that makes it different and worth trying? Not the best look OP. You do want cam models as customers, right?

[qutoe]
Not sure why you are quoting this since it's something different to the tos marker I pointed you to which was strictly related to falsely increasing your room count and gaming page placement.
The term is called curn and burn.
Increasing the traffic in the room is how room placement is gained...as long as it is the right type of traffic, so in the above you have now said that you have no way to change placement. The above is also contradicting your very first post where you said:
We do not use promotion methods that harm your accounts, such as bots or fake traffic.
Promoting a room would involve pushing traffic to it...otherwise there is no point promoting it because there would be no change.

Every post you have made makes it clearer and clearer that you dont understand how the ranking systems work, you dont understand the sites tos, which means all of your original claims are untrue....so again...scam.

Hi, we offer promotion services on Chaturbate, Camsoda, Bongacams, Stripchat. Valid for studios and independent models.
Experience of promoting models for over 5 years.

Telegram contact: @chaturbate_chatboost
Um... who is "we"? You come here and offer your services and only provide a telegram contact and no company name, no info about your company, no links to a website or reviews. Your profile even has no information.

How is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

I can tell from my experience that almost every webcam platform has built-in tools for promotion. For example, on BongaCams I managed to raise my rating quite well by uploading photos and videos. They are also currently running a promo with a referral program. You can get a great bonus by inviting new models to the site

Legitimate companies have a website and email. They state what they're doing and can provide reference clients. This sounds like a dude in a basement using some bots. Definitely bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.