AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Public Stream Recording

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Hello everyone, so I just got the option on my MFC Share to record my public streams. The options say 'save' or 'publish recording'. My question is:

If i choose to save the public stream, is it automatically made available to users? I don't want my public stream available unless I choose to do so. (I am aware that private streams are made available for the user but I don't do privates so it's not a concern for me.)

Also - if I choose nothing and leave the option blank, does that mean MFC does NOT record them at all?

Thanks so much~

Hello everyone, so I just got the option on my MFC Share to record my public streams. The options say 'save' or 'publish recording'. My question is:

If i choose to save the public stream, is it automatically made available to users? I don't want my public stream available unless I choose to do so. (I am aware that private streams are made available for the user but I don't do privates so it's not a concern for me.)

Also - if I choose nothing and leave the option blank, does that mean MFC does NOT record them at all?

Thanks so much~
Just saving them will send them to this page: https://share.myfreecams.com/saved-streams

Once there you can choose to publish them. You have all of these options to set when you publish a recording.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 2.50.31 PM.png

If you'd just like to preview the video and/or download it, click the little play button instead of publish:

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 2.52.40 PM.png

Upvote 0
I believe "publish" would make them public, either for free, club only, or for tokens. "Save" would just save them into your storage for you to deal with later. Having nothing checked would mean the streams are not saved.
So yes pretty much this, hopefully my detail above is helpful! There are so many options on MFC it can definitely be overwhelming.

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie Hi Amber, is there a reason MFC only records the first hour of my stream? It's happened twice already....am I missing something? (besides the remaining 2 hours, lol)

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie Hi Amber, is there a reason MFC only records the first hour of my stream? It's happened twice already....am I missing something? (besides the remaining 2 hours, lol)
Oh I am unsure of any such setting that would limit it to 1 hour. Weird! Sorry wish I had an answer. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.