AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@Punker Barbie Help needed big error again in Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
Greetins @punkerBarbie...I am writing again here Tagging u as i had sent u a Help message here few weeks Regarding my Age Verification messages that i kept getting in my emails and Also in my (Broadcasting Account) you replied to me here and u even asked for my Account name which was( Chocolatepetite) i Also even sent u proof of emails from support team showing you 100 percent that my Broadcasting Account was already Verified few weeks ago,,,so after that i immediately got a reply email from support team asking me to ignore any more messages in my email.regarding my Account Verification..But unfortunately this did not work as we speak Yesterday my account was Blocked from broadcasting reason being the same old story and message that was showing in my Broadcasting Account that i should Age verify my account even after its already been verified its sad i cant be able to Broadcast anymore and receive any tokens .i even requested for my Daily payments on thursday more than 2 days but unfortunately Till now chaturbate has not yet paid me Amount of 66.15 usd ..This situation is really Depressing and frustrating as much as i have reached out before to u ..Kindly all i ask is can u solve this (Age verification issue) for Once and for all so my Account can go back to broadcasting...i have tried to send few emails with the proof of emails from support team that my Account is ok and verified by them few weeks ago but it seems their is an error from support team asking for account verification and sometimes they dont reply...i will be very Grateful if u can look and help me on this issue one more time its urgent....I will really appreciate your help ...This time i have attached proof screenshots of the 3 emails i received from support team again few weeks ago i guess it will help to Re open my Broadcasting account.I Dont understand Why the same chaturbate support Team sends u emails About your Broadcasting Account being verified and ok and then Afterwards still Block u from Broadcasting Clearly this must be an A Big Error.. ..Hope to get a Response soon as possible...I Appreciate all your help @punkerbarbie...Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 08-05-59 Chaturbate Support - Re chocolatepetite - Age Verification -...pngScreenshot 2022-11-10 at 21-55-52 Chaturbate - Free Adult Live Webcams!.pngScreenshot 2022-11-10 at 22-10-32 Chaturbate Support - Re Regarding your age verification - tr...png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.