AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 8, 2024
Hello greetings @punker barbie, I wonder if there is a possibility of receiving your help with my case, I will tell you a little, the problem I have specifically is with my Chaturbate freelance model account, which is currently permanently banned, everything. This was due to an error that I made when uploading a copy of my identity document with the altered photo to the system, which was initially accepted, and 6 months after the Profile verification, it blocked me due to this novelty with my document, the alteration in the copy of my identity document, it was the simple replacement of the photo of my document with another photo of me, in other words, Chaturbate is accusing me of fraud in all of this, I am not going to deny it. Due to lack of knowledge and ignorance of the issue of uploading documentation to the system, I am in this problem, but I am very sorry for the mistake I made and I would like to be able to solve it since I need to continue transmitting through the platform. and I would not like to lose the possibility of transmitting it again, it should be noted that this copy of my document only has the only alteration of the photo and not of any of my data, I also have the original document that certifies all this information and in the altered copy as much as the same person appears in the Original document. I also sent several of my documents such as passport, Protection Card for Permanence in Colombia, driver's license and two original cards and they all have the same data and the same person as in the copy of my altered card, I really hope that my case is not so serious and that you can help me solve it, I acted in good faith when I said that this whole problem is just a mistake on my part that it was never my intention to cause any type of fraud and I really want to solve my problem. very desperate since I currently depend on this Platform to work as a web model.
The model's name on Chaturbate is.

thomas_logan_

Please I hope you can help me

Hello @punker barbie, thank you for your response, I really hope you can help me find a solution to my problem of permanent blocking on my Chaturbate account (Thomas_logan_), you really are my last hope, I don't know what to do anymore

Upvote 0