AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_savvy

Banhammered
Oct 7, 2021
hi @punker barbie my friend needs your help he got banned they are say he used falsified documents but its not true i introduced him to camming and was with him when he went to pick the passport at the immigration office. they havent given him a ticket but his user name is mantislive. please assist him dont ignore him.

They can't discuss other accounts with other people, I know you're just asking for them to look into the mail he has send to support, but this is most likely the message you will get, might be worth just letting your friend know about this forum and he can ask for the help

Upvote 0
They can't discuss other accounts with other people, I know you're just asking for them to look into the mail he has send to support, but this is most likely the message you will get, might be worth just letting your friend know about this forum and he can ask for the help
he says he did but never got a response from barbie.. but let me ask him to try again

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie my friend needs your help he got banned they are say he used falsified documents but its not true i introduced him to camming and was with him when he went to pick the passport at the immigration office. they havent given him a ticket but his user name is mantislive. please assist him dont ignore him.
any post or poster found mentioning this banned user again will be locked and banned as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.