AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Purchased too many tokens on accident, need help with refund.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2022
Canada
Hi,
I was trying to purchase 200 tokens but when the transaction was completed it said I purchased the largest package of 4050 tokens. This was not my intention at all, I don't what happened but there must have been a glitch. I checked my credit card online as well just in case this was an error on the website but my card has been charged for the 4050 tokens as well.
I have never purchased so many tokens in one go. I usually buy 200 tokens at a time, the max I have ever bought is 750 tokens.

I submitted the General Support Form on their website asking for a refund but was not given a ticket number, I tried calling billing support too but I can't get through to anyone at the moment.

Please I need help with refunding my last purchase of 4050 tokens, I have not spent a single one of these tokens as I cannot afford this.

My chaturbate username is: Tryoke3
I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you are able to see this. @punker barbie

Last edited:
If someone could send me a link to a form that generates a ticket number, that would be appreciated as well.
The form I submitted did not give me a ticket number even though I followed the link given on the refund FAQ on the Chaturbate support website.
I can see that other members who have posted on this forum were able to get ticket numbers so maybe I did something wrong.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.