AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about private faceless

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2023
Hello guys,

I'm still new to camming and have an account on a token site. I do faceless in public and don't show much unless I get tips for that. I do tease, dance, and talk or reply to chat in the room. My personality suits private sites better, but my device is not strong enough for that, even when my webcam is pretty decent, so my quality is like 480p.

The thing is, my room is still new, I don't have many followers, and I block my whole country (it's a small country and guys are demanding; don't tip much if they don't see anything explicit).

I want to focus more on privates. Is $2.2 for private and $3 for C2C too high if I choose to keep being faceless or wear an eye mask in private and C2C? Some guys say they like me, but they want to see my full face in private.

Thank you so much for your support 💓

Hello guys,

I'm still new to camming and have an account on a token site. I do faceless in public and don't show much unless I get tips for that. I do tease, dance, and talk or reply to chat in the room. My personality suits private sites better, but my device is not strong enough for that, even when my webcam is pretty decent, so my quality is like 480p.

The thing is, my room is still new, I don't have many followers, and I block my whole country (it's a small country and guys are demanding; don't tip much if they don't see anything explicit).

I want to focus more on privates. Is $2.2 for private and $3 for C2C too high if I choose to keep being faceless or wear an eye mask in private and C2C? Some guys say they like me, but they want to see my full face in private.

No, it's not too high and you can decide to show your face or not, no one can force you, for no amount of money/tokens.

Guys that "want to see face" in my experience are usually ones recording illegal and posting on different sites.

Upvote 0
Hello guys,

480 dpi used to be considered HD a few years ago and is "adequate" when streaming. Your stream should be clear.

If you hide your face because you are worried about being exposed online, there are many models that do so. You just make a trade off because of it. Not all guys that want to see your face are wanting to record you. Ahegao is very popular for a reason. Guys like to see your facial expressions as you play.

Bottom line is ... ONLY do what you are comfortable with and set your prices as you wish ... they will either pay or they won't

Upvote 0
Hello guys,

From a user perspective there are many reasons for wanting to see a model's face, both nefarious and innocent (well as innocent as it can be on a cam site ;) )

Personally I like eyes and facial expression as much as I like other body parts. If you wear a mask that would be OK unless it was like a balaclava or a horror mask. :rofl: But if you appear as a "headless torso", then your room would not be for me.

BUT... that does not mean you should change what you do in your shows. You must always only do what you are comfortable with. No matter what sort of show you do there IS a market for it, you just have to find and exploit it . Good luck 👍

Reactions: SideWinder
Upvote 0
Hello guys,

Hey @newtoamc

Welcome to the Stripchat team!

Hiding your face
On Stripchat, models have the option to use a face mask or choose to hide their face..
But if at any point the Moderation team contacts the model and requests a "manual face verification", the model must comply immediately in order to prove identity and/or pass our random security checks.
Note: we do not require models to complete the verification process during the public stream - this is done discreetly.

Users cannot make you show your face unless you want to.

Regarding the type of public shows you are interested in doing, sounds like you should check out our Flirt Mode options.

Flirting Mode can be activated via My Profile settings.

Forbidden in Public Room:
1. No nudity/sexual acts (NO 18+ activities)
2. No using/showing sex toys/lovense
The above (forbidden) rules are ONLY for Public room shows.

While in Flirting Mode, models ARE ALLOWED to do anything they want in Private/Group/Ticket shows (including using toys).

Flirt Mode Rules:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.