AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about taxes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Ok so I do cammodeling/phone sex and was wondering something. What do you guys put as your business type and your business code? I was thinking about putting PhoneActress/Model and then code 711510 Independent artists, writers & performers Would that be ok? Just wondering I'm kind of freaking out. lol

I am almost positive that that is the code that I used. I just listed Art & Video Content Creator or something similar as the description since I mostly make videos.

Reactions: MarieElise
Ok so I do cammodeling/phone sex and was wondering something. What do you guys put as your business type and your business code? I was thinking about putting PhoneActress/Model and then code 711510 Independent artists, writers & performers Would that be ok? Just wondering I'm kind of freaking out. lol
I've used that code for years. No problems. I tell everyone I'm a Web Entertainer, but I'm pretty much out. That makes it a bit obvious.

I am almost positive that that is the code that I used. I just listed Art & Video Content Creator or something similar as the description since I mostly make videos.
Thank you! Also, I don't know if anyone on here uses Niteflirt but if so do you guys tally your click costs as advertising expenses on taxes?

I've used that code for years. No problems. I tell everyone I'm a Web Entertainer, but I'm pretty much out. That makes it a bit obvious.
Thank you! I've used Misc 999999 for a couple of years because I wasn't sure. I hope that wouldn't come back to haunt me or anything lol

Reactions: MarieElise
Thank you! I've used Misc 999999 for a couple of years because I wasn't sure. I hope that wouldn't come back to haunt me or anything lol
Well I'm no tax expert but I've made minor errors, innocently, back when I worked in the Vanilla world. And nothing ever came back to haunt me. I think those tax people are after the big fish i.e. people who are making huge errors that cause them to lose lots of money. I think you'll probably be fine 🤍

Status
Not open for further replies.