AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for camsite members? How do you deal with ''Pushy'' models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2016
France
Hello everyone! I see some discussions about the fact that a lot of member wants to know personal information about models (name country, marital status...) and I agree to say it's not appropriate.
The contrary happens too especially on private based site like LiveJasmin, when you take some model in pvt, you always have a time when she slowly asks some question like ''Can I know your name? Where are You from? Are You single do you have kids How old are You?''
I know it's not all models who behave like this, but I'd like to know of other member act in this case, personnaly I just ignore the question, tell her my request, knowing if is she's ok for this, and if she's ready?
So How do you deal with that?

Sometimes, these questions are asked for talking points. I'm not familiar with LJ. But, on MFC, it's more of a social aspect in many rooms. So, I don't take it negatively if they're just asking some basic questions. To me, that's not being pushy. It's when they don't stop, or if they do a lot of asking and don't take the hint I'm being vague for a reason, that's being pushy.

As to general questions such as a first name (or what to cal me), location, I don't mind. I'll say a name, and country. Won't give too much more beyond that if it's a model I've never interacted with before. As a model and I get to know each other a little better, I'll give out some more info such as age, and maybe general info on what I do. Some models and I know fairly personal details of each other because we've known each other for a fair length of time.

I treat this no different than how I treat people offline. A little standoffish at first, then open up more as I get to know them and more comfortable. There's still a lot of people in my personal life that don't know many details of me (and vice-versa) because not completely comfortable with them.

Of course, how people react to such questions on camsites will vary based on what/how they intend to use the sites. If it's meant as nothing more than sexy private time, the details of such questions most likely won't matter and just get to it. On the more social sites such as MFC, it's good to know a little about people you interact with relatively often. Otherwise, you get that dreaded "dead air" time of the model looking blankly at her screen while everyone else just sits there watching her. Or, wtfever it is they're doing.

I've always took those questions as models just trying to start some sort of conversation and to make it seem like they are taking an interest in you which might entice you to take them Pvt. I don't think they mind you getting straight to the point.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
I've always took those questions as models just trying to start some sort of conversation and to make it seem like they are taking an interest in you which might entice you to take them Pvt. I don't think they mind you getting straight to the point.
I was thinking about models doing this when the private started with a lot of questions to gain some time
In free chat i just invent a name and a country

I was thinking about models doing this when the private started with a lot of questions to gain some time
In free chat i just invent a name and a country

This has only happened a time or two where they ask me in private, and it was a model I'd had very little interaction with previously. Even then, it was only a few seconds of conversation.

Maybe a model wants to call you by name instead of simply saying "Mmm, fuck me baby. Let me feel you, baby". Not sure about you. But, I prefer a little bit of personality when I'm with a model. Which, is why it's very rare for me to take a model private before getting to know her a little.

This has only happened a time or two where they ask me in private, and it was a model I'd had very little interaction with previously. Even then, it was only a few seconds of conversation.

Maybe a model wants to call you by name instead of simply saying "Mmm, fuck me baby. Let me feel you, baby". Not sure about you. But, I prefer a little bit of personality when I'm with a model. Which, is why it's very rare for me to take a model private before getting to know her a little.
Sure nevermind the name asking or age asking.
When the models starts to ask about your marital status about your children and your job.
Of course there are a couple of regular who knows more about me and i know a little bit about them.
Difference between some curiosity and time wasting

Sure nevermind the name asking or age asking.
When the models starts to ask about your marital status about your children and your job.
Of course there are a couple of regular who knows more about me and i know a little bit about them.
Difference between some curiosity and time wasting

This is probably something we're going to disagree on. As mentioned, it's rare for me to do privates with models I don't know well. So, most of the time, it's already someone who knows these things about me (or, it just never gets asked in a couple of rare instances). For the couple of times these things have been asked, it's only been asked the one time because they then know this about me. Again, it's only a few seconds of discussion. Not that big of a deal to me.

What I'd consider time wasting is when I ask a model if she's ready (have things discussed nearby), only to have her get up and walk into another room to get toy or in one instance go to the bathroom. Yeah, I get if her and I are just chatting then go into private without discussing something things might come up. But, one would think that she'd say "Give me a couple of minutes, please" so she can get ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.