AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for Chaturbate broadcasters about banning users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
Wondering if anybody has ever banned a user and had them come right back in the room anyway.

Was the same name, not one of those O vs 0 tricks.

Not right away, but I did have one return the next day (it's possible I hit "silence" instead of "ban", but I could have swore I banned them outright based on the demands and gifs they were posting)

This was definitely a real ban, posted it in room and all. They came back in immediately.

Wow- that's messed up. And it sends the message that people can act like total shitweasels and get away with it because of the glitches.
It probably wouldn't hurt to let support know that this is probably another glitch they'll have to work on; I know when I first started, the ban and silence features didn't work at all, and it took a few days for it to start working properly (luckily my mods are awesome and were able to use all the features)

It could have been a bot advertising. Did they have numbers at the end of the name. Check for that. The bans usually last for 6 hours that I have seen. I dont know if you can permanently ban someone from your room there

It could have been a bot advertising. Did they have numbers at the end of the name. Check for that. The bans usually last for 6 hours that I have seen. I dont know if you can permanently ban someone from your room there
No, wasn't a spambot. Living, breathing, trying-to-get-something-for-nothing person.

I have no idea if this is mfc or chaturbate, I'm sure one of the girls will let you know if this is incorrect but I thought I read that a ban is based on their ip address and not the username...? so if its correct they might use a proxy?

lol this guy came back in immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.