AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for members 1st, models secondly:)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2017
Romania
Twitter Username
@SophiestiqueX
MFC Username
SophiestiqueM
Chaturbate Username
Sophiestique
I have recently seen in a room a topic as "make me feel hot and then fun starts". doesnt matter where that model is placed in rankings. how do you as member see this? when does she/he get hot? ( no lovense toys or others involved. no touching no nothing sexual, just teasing on cam) Model is saying there no goals for the night. Don't u feel like in fact there is a goal in her/his mind( tokens amount i mean) and after that she/he starts feeling hot? I dont mean is wrong... but cmon dotn say goals not on. there is one there. Im very curious on your thougts as memebers.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I personally avoid all vague topics like that. I see all these poetic, fancy and just overly creative topics and half the time the end result is 3% of the population even knows what any of it means lol. I think some forget that english isn't everyone's first language too. At the end of the day I think most guys prefer simple. Tell me what you feel like doing today, tell me how many tokens it is, and I'll gladly support the effort.

I have recently seen in a room a topic as "make me feel hot and then fun starts". doesnt matter where that model is placed in rankings. how do you as member see this? when does she/he get hot? ( no lovense toys or others involved. no touching no nothing sexual, just teasing on cam) Model is saying there no goals for the night. Don't u feel like in fact there is a goal in her/his mind( tokens amount i mean) and after that she/he starts feeling hot? I dont mean is wrong... but cmon dotn say goals not on. there is one there. Im very curious on your thougts as memebers.
This was me. No, there were no goals. What is your question exactly.

Not everything here is about you Mila. relax. And if u do that kind of show as well, breath an read my post again. The questions are there. But ive asked from MEMBERS POV. im sure as model there are 100 diferent stories. @AmberCutie please watch this. If u feel this is unapropiate topic, or some people overreact on this, please close the thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunasha
Not everything here is about you Mila. relax. And if u do that kind of show as well, breath an read my post again. The questions are there. But ive asked from MEMBERS POV. im sure as model there are 100 diferent stories. @AmberCutie please watch this. If u feel the forum is not the place for this topic, or some people overreact, please close the thread. Thank you.

Let’s get this straight. You WERE talking about my show. I was on cam when you posted this with “Magic night no goals tonight, when you make me feel sexy things will happen” in my topic holding the number one spot on the site. I never use a Lush, do anything explicit and my show is just teasing. Exactly letter by letter what you described. Had you not made the post when I was on cam, had I not had 21,000 viewers, had you not mentioned the exact phrase “no goals tonight”, described the show as no lush and just teasing or talked about rankings I would have assumed you were talking about model ehotlovea or other 2 models I have seen with similar topics in their room in the past, but they all use a Lush and I do not and none of them were online.. So you were clearly talking about me. So don’t pretend you weren’t and don’t give me a chill pill rating just because I pointed this out. Everyone knows I am here so why make a post about my show with that title on ACF unless you were looking for a reaction?

Secondly... there is no question in your OP. The supposed question is just an excuse to point out some sort of “disingenuous” scheme on my part and the part of models who advertise a no goal show while still keeping hopes of having tippers in their show. It comes across as salty and thirsty and considering how generous I am with other models this rubs me the wrong way. My advice is to stop watching other models shows when your ego clearly can’t handle it. This is not the first time you create a thread like this about other models shows and of course you are asking Amber to delete this because it is EMBARRASSING. I hope she does for your sake and next time you want to bring up other models hustle and throw some shade make sure that model is not reading you.

Last edited:
Well i was more afraid of your overreaction on this when i tag Amber, as in some more other threads ive seen(check the youtube /mfc thread). Guess the guy that answered 1st did see the questions in my post☺ just your only focused to point that im jealous on how much money u make? U make me laugh and im just gonna ignore you on here as the point of this thread was not YOU. And now i hope she does not delete this.
P.s. my other topic wasnt about watching other models. But clearly u only read and quote what ur ego wanna hear. No point on going on with this ☺

Reactions: Lunasha
Not a member, but if I were a dude into tip-based cam shows, I might enjoy open-ended no-goals shows, as an alternative to "insert x tokens and sex act y occurs". I do private-based camming, but I do have a couple of members who will tip for no reason because they like to hang out, so I imagine no-goal, social tease shows have their appeal.

Models can make their topic whatever they want.

And then members (and other models) have the option to just not visit that room if that's not the style of room they are looking for.

Camming is incredibly diverse. There are all different styles. Some models are completely non nude. The fact is in a lot of top rooms on social sites members aren't tipping for specific acts (sexual or otherwise) they are tipping because being in that models room is entertaining. They enjoy both hers and the other members company. The culture of that room is what keeps them coming back.

A goal may not exist at all and I think it's foolish to think there is always one on a social site where so much of a models hustle is actually just "team building" type of shows with their members. They make money off of the connection they make with their members way more than they make money from an actual countdown. Yes the countdowns are often there and members tip towards them but more often than not especially for top tippers in the rooms of top models what they care about is the the connection they have with the model.

Well i was more afraid of your overreaction on this when i tag Amber, as in some more other threads ive seen(check the youtube /mfc thread). Guess the guy that answered 1st did see the questions in my post☺ just your only focused to point that im jealous on how much money u make? U make me laugh and im just gonna ignore you on here as the point of this thread was not YOU. And now i hope she does not delete this.
P.s. my other topic wasnt about watching other models. But clearly u only read and quote what ur ego wanna hear. No point on going on with this ☺
My initial reply to your OP was exactly ONE sentence to point out who your post was about. I wasn’t even mean about it just more like “hey heads up, I’m reading this” you could hace said sorry and moved on or simply ignored my comment but you went ahead and gave me a chill pill, just to add insult to injury. I wouldn’t have replied even then until you said I was crazy and I thought everything revolved around me. Gaslighting moment of the year on ACF folks! That’s when I got upset. Not only were you throwing shade at my show but then you were calling me crazy too... sorry girl, the meek might inherit the World so I guess I will be happy to simply inherit the respect of my fellow models and ACF members cause that meek wagon has 1 less passenger. When a “whatsherface” studio model with 300 ACF posts comes here to bash me you are damn sure I will “overreact” if you were afraid of it why make a post about my show to begin with? Get off the crazy pills.

Last edited:
Edited to say, yeah what Ember said!

Some of my best nights were with open ended topics with zero goals. On token based sites there are a lot of members there who are just as into tipping to see/make the model happy as there is members who are just there to get off. Both are awesome in my opinion. That's why token sites can be so lucrative. Large tips can be dropped on models as "just because" tips with no intention of making any sort of goal. I've even seen tip bombs happen in others rooms where the member didn't want the tokens to go to the goal even.

Mila has her room worked out in her style and those who go to her room on the regular are aware of how she runs her shows. Some people can pull off those types of rooms and others can't. We all have to find what works best for us and every member has the option to hit next model if what is in the topic is not what they're into that night. Obviously it works for her and her members.. there are plenty of other members who are looking for something else to go around.

Obviously it's up to the model ultimately and it can work fine, heck there are a few models who do it brilliantly.
But I am with @calmepete - I don't like vague topics or ones that can mean they are not "happy/horny/hot" until they reach they own mindset goal.

I know a lot of guys like to see it as a "challenge" and try do it that way.. and then when they finally think they were "the one" to break her (in the sense of making her horny/hot), they get a huge thrill from that.

The model is free to set the topic as she wishes. If she's having problems closing a goal, then it might be worth it to drop the goal and just relax and chill without a goal. Most of my tipping is more of a "in the moment and as I feel like it", meaning it's not intended to go towards a goal, action or item per se. Say a good joke, or say/do something funny I'll most likely tip because I enjoyed it. Same with if I just think you're cute, have a great personality, we've had a pretty good conversation, etc. Many, many different reasons I'll tip. Generally, I don't have the time to hang out for a topic/goal to complete, so a lot of times I just come on to chill for a few minutes say "Hi", catch up a bit and then I'm off again due to work or something else. Or, I've fallen asleep at the desk

Sometimes, I think a model get s a little too stressed when she has a goal and she sees it ever so slowly moving. I get she's there to make money. But, sometimes when the pressure's on, people tend to freeze and things get worse. With MFC, there's also the camscore that comes into effect. So, I do understand the additional concern. But, I have also seen some models get frustrated because they feel they aren't making money, yet they're in at least the top 50 month after month.

Not everything here is about you Mila. relax. And if u do that kind of show as well, breath an read my post again. The questions are there. But ive asked from MEMBERS POV. im sure as model there are 100 diferent stories. @AmberCutie please watch this. If u feel this is unapropiate topic, or some people overreact on this, please close the thread. Thank you.
As has been noted, was clearly about her. I am not closing the thread, but as this is not the first time your name has been involved in something negative with other ACF models, I am removing your model access. You mostly post in the public areas here anyway so it should not even really affect you.

I mean, it is how that model wants to hustle and they aren't scamming or hurting anyone so... how does it hurt you and your hustle? Maybe that model has enough regulars to have formed a community where that is their vibe. It doesn't really matter if you don't like it or think that no member should like it.

You'll drive yourself nuts worrying and poking at everyone else's style.

I feel like I should be VERY clear that I had no idea this was directed at any model in particular. I'd also like to point out that I always try to be very clear that my opinions are my own and nobody else's. If I inadvertently offended anyone or made it seem as though I was saying the fun/vague/clever topics were a BAD idea then I apologize. I do see their value, and understand most times they're probably just there for the model and her regulars to have fun - not every night has to be a pressured countdown or an over the top attempt to pull in new tippers.

I feel like I should be VERY clear that I had no idea this was directed at any model in particular. I'd also like to point out that I always try to be very clear that my opinions are my own and nobody else's. If I inadvertently offended anyone or made it seem as though I was saying the fun/vague/clever topics were a BAD idea then I apologize. I do see their value, and understand most times they're probably just there for the model and her regulars to have fun - not every night has to be a pressured countdown or an over the top attempt to pull in new tippers.

Don't worry Pete I was not offended, of course you didn't know it was about me, and you are totally entitled to your opinion, not everyone has to like my style! That's why there are so many rooms to pick from because each member has his own taste :)

I don't understand the whole drama in this thread but to answer the question as a model, I know I've been making way more money on CB when I wasn't trying to make an actual 'goal'.
I guess the way it's worded simply means that the model has no 'set goal in mind', not necessarily no 'goal aka direction towards which the show is going' at all. I don't think it matters anyway, as members can decide what kind of show they want to participate in. If they're ok with simple fun and no rules, why not!

I feel like any kind of disagreement here might come from misunderstanding of some word definitions?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I do not pay much attention to the room topics. Sure I read them, but having a goal is not make or break for me. The model herself and what is going on in the room is far more important. In fact a goal can be just as much a turn off if it is for something I am not interested in… and since I am pretty vanilla that can be a lot of stuff.

I don't want to step into the crossfire, but if this thread was originally aimed at @Mila_ then I think the members have spoken. Or at least 21K of them did!

I do not pay much attention to the room topics. Sure I read them, but having a goal is not make or break for me. The model herself and what is going on in the room is far more important. In fact a goal can be just as much a turn off if it is for something I am not interested in… and since I am pretty vanilla that can be a lot of stuff.

I don't want to step into the crossfire, but if this thread was originally aimed at @Mila_ then I think the members have spoken. Or at least 21K of them did!

Thank you lovely one! And not to split hairs or anything but it's 202k! you missed a digit haha

Realistically, sites like MFC and Chaturbate rely on the models who can run their rooms without their goals showing openly all of the time or some of the time. Members who always want to see things as numbers and transactions would gravitate to private based sites. Whether you run your room by numbers or not, the girls who don't are setting a tone that helps you get more money as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.