AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

questions about stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy_

Cam Model
Feb 13, 2021
Hello yesterday was my first broadcast as a stripchat model and although I liked the page I have many questions and things I don't understand
- Is there any way to change the traffic that is received?
My passport is from Spain and 95% of the users who entered my room speak Spanish, I prefer English-speaking traffic since they are the ones who really tip

-Can gray users be muted?
Being new, most of the comments in my chat were that I would strip for free, which I have no intention of doing.

-A user can have my account closed?
I received many private requests that are against the rules, I ignored them all but one user in particular did not stop insisting, he even gave me advice even though I told him NO many times, then he threatened to report my account, so I I forbade

-Can you activate/mute the microphone?
There are times when I just don't speak or when my neighbors are too noisy and I have to silence him. Still, I couldn't find any function to do it and I got several messages that my mic wasn't on when it just wasn't. speaking
I find it quite annoying having to be talking or listening to music 100% of the time

Hello yesterday was my first broadcast as a stripchat model and although I liked the page I have many questions and things I don't understand
Welcome to SC

I am only a user so I can only speak from that perspective.
My passport is from Spain and 95% of the users who entered my room speak Spanish, I prefer English-speaking traffic since they are the ones who really tip
I know that you can geo-block by country. My model friend often blocks India when those guys get too demanding / annoying ( grey users with no tokens to pay for their requests). Otherwise, advice from other SC models here or @Charlie_SC might be useful.

Being new, most of the comments in my chat were that I would strip for free, which I have no intention of doing.
I do not know if grey users in general can be muted, but I know that unregistered users can be muted by the models.
I received many private requests that are against the rules, I ignored them all but one user in particular did not stop insisting, he even gave me advice even though I told him NO many times, then he threatened to report my account, so I I forbade
From what I read here it is unlikely that SC would ban you out of hand. If users are suggesting things that are against the TOS, then you can report them to SC support (some might even suggest that you should do so to "protect" yourself)

There are times when I just don't speak or when my neighbors are too noisy and I have to silence him. Still, I couldn't find any function to do it and I got several messages that my mic wasn't on when it just wasn't. speaking
I find it quite annoying having to be talking or listening to music 100% of the time
I know it is possible to mute your sound, I am unsure of how. It may depend on how you are broadcasting (using OBS or something else)
However from a user's point of view I, personally, would find a completely silent room to be very unappealing. (but maybe others would be the opposite)

Good luck! 👍

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

Thanks guys @Ozzie_ @CheeseMoon

Hey @Lucy_
Welcome to the SC team! :party::party::party:

From your Profile Settings and Privacy, you can ban entire countries, and also hide your country flag.

You have a few options with grey users. Please refer to our FAQs below.

A user cannot have your account closed - only SC has the power to do this.
You are doing the right thing with users that are requesting forbidden things.
  1. Tell the user this item is forbidden and that you are not going against SC rules
  2. Should the user insist, proceed to block the user - you don’t need to waste time on them
  3. Contact Support and report this user. They will review conversations with anyone who is requesting forbidden items and take further action with the user in question
  4. (please report this user to support now - it’s never too late)

As per our rules, when you are online, it's highly advisable that models have the microphone turned on in order to be able to communicate with their visitors. It’s important to make sure that the microphone is enabled and unmuted in order to keep a good StripScore (a disabled microphone can negatively affect your StripScore). It also isn’t very enjoyable for users going into a muted/silenced room therefore even music on low is a lot better ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.