AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

questions from a new model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2016
so i've cammed about 4 times now and came into this really knowing nothing. i want to learn more before i continue and i've come up with a couple questions.
do you answer all these private messages? what is the deal with skype? do you use a room helper? i had a model message me the other day offering her help and she started flat out telling me what to do, quite aggressively.. is this a thing and should i ignore?
do you make most of your money in public or private?

any advice is much appreciated.

Threads worth a read:
Advice for new models
Beginner's questions- please help a girl out!
PM's
Why do a lot of models avoid Skype?

In short:
do you answer all these private messages? No, most models only allow PMs from friends, and require tokens for a friend add.
what is the deal with skype? It has pros and cons of security and being scammed. Default to not using, until you understand the risks.
do you use a room helper? Most models do, but it can create problems, use with caution and find out more.
i had a model message me the other day offering her help and she started flat out telling me what to do, quite aggressively.. is this a thing and should i ignore? It's generally recommended to set Block models from room, you can add specific models later as friends.
do you make most of your money in public or private? Depends on lots of things and most models use both to maximise money, but take privates only at pre-arranged times, so as keep the room engaged.

Get verfied on AFC: How to get verified cam girl status.

Status
Not open for further replies.