AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Raffles??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickiYoung

Inactive Cam Model
I want to start doing some Raffles but I need some ideas on what to raffle besides Skype shows and Snapchat I am not into those.

And how does a raffle actually work.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Well there's videos, snapchat, custom photos, custom vid of a certain length, personalized care package (that could have something like panties and Polaroids and a lovely note of some kind). Really you can raffle almost anything. I did panty raffles when I still was on MFC.

Yes, I am so over Skype raffles (And I can't even log into my camming Skype account anyway), and was wondering whether or not I should bother trying to do a raffle on Chaturbate sometime, and if so...for what? It seems everybody and their momma on their are all about those tip-activated vibrators, and that might be difficult to compete with. LOL.

I didn't think about panty one. How exactly does say a panty raffle or custom video raffle work. Do you set a minimum total amount. Like what if only one person buys a 20 token ticket and that's it.

Well there's videos, snapchat, custom photos, custom vid of a certain length, personalized care package (that could have something like pantries and Polaroids and a lovely note of some kind). Really you can raffle almost anything. I did panty raffles when I still was on MFC.

I totally want to get one of those just don't have the $

Yes, I am so over Skype raffles (And I can't even log into my camming Skype account anyway), and was wondering whether or not I should bother trying to do a raffle on Chaturbate sometime, and if so...for what? It seems everybody and their momma on their are all about those tip-activated vibrators, and that might be difficult to compete with. LOL.

I didn't think about panty one. How exactly does say a panty raffle or custom video raffle work. Do you set a minimum total amount. Like what if only one person buys a 20 token ticket and that's it.
That's the risk you run with panty raffles. So set a semi high raffle price. I'd say at least 100 tokens and have the raffle go on all month with the winner/s drawn on the first. Then have a show where you do the drawing, make a biiiig deal over who won, then show yourself packing it up somewhat.

There's also raffles for homemade treats or personally made things like knitted hats or something.

I totally want to get one of those just don't have the $

I don't have the money for anything anymore, now that my expenses have increased significantly since I moved in January.

Do you have a wishlist? If that's something you're interested in having (I choose not to have one for a couple reasons), maybe one of your cam site followers would buy you one off your wishlist.

I'm nervous to for security reasons

I don't have the money for anything anymore, now that my expenses have increased significantly since I moved in January.

Do you have a wishlist? If that's something you're interested in having (I choose not to have one for a couple reasons), maybe one of your cam site followers would buy you one off your wishlist.

I'm curious how other models handle situations like that? Like if you were only able to sell one 20-token ticket, would you just extend the raffle...cancel it altogether...or give that ONE participant something small (fan sign...watch his cam...etc.)? Do any models say something like "Must sell a minimum of __ tickets in order to determine winner?" Or are you definitely announcing a winner no matter how few tickets are sold?

• Hugs
Reactions: NickiYoung
That's what I want to know. I definitely want to do raffles but I'm new and i dont wantto give away panties for 100 tokens.

I'm curious how other models handle situations like that? Like if you were only able to sell one 20-token ticket, would you just extend the raffle...cancel it altogether...or give that ONE participant something small (fan sign...watch his cam...etc.)? Do any models say something like "Must sell a minimum of __ tickets in order to determine winner?" Or are you definitely announcing a winner no matter how few tickets are sold?

Now that we're brainstorming here, what about a raffle prize (in addition to some other prize/s) where the winner can add you on Second Life, and the two of you hang out, slow dance, grind on each other, lapdance, etc.? Lol. I do believe there is also a voice chat feature where the two of you can hear each other speak. I haven't logged into SL in forever, and was never able to figure out how to get that particular feature to work.

I done a panty ones and custom vids. I do my raffles for only 5 toks and I always get a good bit of people in it.

One prize I liked was the model would read 3 or 4 paragraphs of erotica you would give her the link for. Another one was an offline round of a multiplayer game that she owned. Sexy voice recording for a ringtone. Outfit of your choice. Hairstyle of your choice. Pushup or situp on command for a night.

How would you do it or how do you word it if you only get 3 that buy a ticket for 5 tokens?

I done a panty ones and custom vids. I do my raffles for only 5 toks and I always get a good bit of people in it.

Oh those are some good ideas

One prize I liked was the model would read 3 or 4 paragraphs of erotica you would give her the link for. Another one was an offline round of a multiplayer game that she owned. Sexy voice recording for a ringtone. Outfit of your choice. Hairstyle of your choice. Pushup or situp on command for a night.

You could set a minimum - "I'll pick a winner when we hit 100 tickets!"

Whatever you're offering, take into account how much it costs (if it's panties or something, plus mailing costs, gas to the post office, etc), how much time you need to spend on it, and some profit. Example with made up numbers, if you spend $20 on panties, $10 on shipping and gas, then you want $20 as profit, you'd need to make 1000 tokens minimum. Say you sold tickets for 10tks, you'd need to tell at least 100 tickets to make it worth it. So you can play with the numbers; selling more cheap tickets or less tickets at a higher cost. Whatever it is make sure you've covered your costs and that you set the rules in advance so it's fair for you and your members.

One more thing, we had a discussion here a while ago -- models often do deals where they'll do double tickets sometimes. If you want to do that, I'd suggest saying it in advance so members don't feel ripped off. Some members said that they felt it was unfair to buy tickets at regular price only to have other members get them for half the price the next day. If you do want to do something like double tickets for offline tips, I'd just put that in your rules from the beginning so it feels more fair.

How do you deal with sending mail to members? Say they win panties? Can you send them without a return address? What if they claim the never received their prize?

I don't know about elsewhere.. but in the US you can pay for delivery confirmation without using a return address on the package itself.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xXDollFaceXx
Status
Not open for further replies.