AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Re: Account Banned - Transexual

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2023
www.carminakhourmy.com
Twitter Username
@CarminaKhourmy
As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

My name is Carmina Khourmy,

As you can see from my profile here I am a trans-sexual woman. So it is possible my ID says MALE but I look like Female

I don't know why I was banned and if there is anything I can do to clear up the ban so I don't have problems in the future.

Thanks
Carmina Khourmy

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 15
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21139045

I can find the email when I search for that ticket number.

Do you know the date it was sent ?

This is the last message I recieved:

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

I am not aware why the ability to access my account was disabled since I was just signing up.

Does it have to do with my gender saying MALE on my passport?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.