AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recipes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooking ain't rocket surgery. Recipes are only guidelines (unless you're baking).

3 ingredient alfredo sauce

Only make as much as you need. It's not as good warmed over, but if you do reuse it, re-heat slowly.

Equal parts butter (the real stuff) and heavy whipping cream
This is NOT low fat. You can use margarine and half & half, but trust me, it will not be the same.
In a small saucepot, melt the butter. Add the heavy cream and heat to near boiling. (Don't boil dairy. Bad things happen.)
Slowly whisk in parmesan cheese until it reaches a thin gravy consistency.
Ladle onto pasta.

For best results, add some protein. Chicken or ham are my personal favorites.

Chicken
Season chicken (boneless, skinless breasts) with salt, pepper, garlic, oregano & basil. Bake (covered) in oven until done. Cooking time varies with amount and size of chicken. Sorry, but I am unable to hold your hand through the entire process.
Cut chicken into thin strips or dice. Top pasta with chicken and ladle on the sauce.

Ham (& mushrooms, if you desire)
Dice fully cooked ham. Sautee in a bit of butter to heat through. If you want the shrooms, thinly slice and put them in first, then add the ham. Season with lemon pepper. Add a splash of white wine if you choose.
Top pasta with ham (& mushrooms) and ladle on sauce.

Lest I forget, cook the pasta according to package directions. Fettucine seems to work best (I prefer fresh), but others will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.