AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recruiting models to live in old cabin in the woods, RENT FREE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Best Idea Ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
Live in a rustic cabin deep in a dense forest in the mountainous inland northwest US, miles and miles from any pesky civilization! Live the idyllic, contractually-obligated nudist lifestyle close to nature that you've always dreamed about, live and streaming over the internet 24/7, and get paid a small percentage of net earnings for doing it! You'll get used to all the noises and odd happenings, and you'll learn to love those wacky neighbors of yours, with their midnight chainsawing and moon-howling, we promise!

PM me for more info, and if anyone has a problem with this totally legitimate plan that doesn't involve sacrificing nubile young people who are hopeful for a better life to a pantheon of eldritch horrors, you can go straight to hell! You don't know anything about the business, and you're too ugly to make us money!

I'm fuckin in! Nothing fishy about this!

5E71NbN.gif

This seems interesting. Can you say more about it? How does one get involved?

Do you allow cats?

Despite what people may be thinking, model-owned cats are there for COMPANIONSHIP ONLY! They are NOT there to help fulfill a quota for unnecessary jump scares, and/or serve as familiars for unholy otherworldly beings. We are running a real-life nudism-based Duck Dynasty style camsite featuring sexy real-life human people. How would a jump scare on a camsite even work?! This is vicious speculation by stupid idiots! It's covered in our FAQ (currently down for revision, sorry.)

I'm sorry, but unholy otherworldly beings and their associates have been banned following too many infractions of rules set forth in our model agreement.

I'll be in touch.

As the eldest spawn of Satan herself, I take offense to this.

Do you need security? I can help keep models within the grounds and I also have really awesome buck teeth and a beer gut.

All applicants should be aware that life in the woods, though serene, does bring you into contact with many different allergens. Those with sensitivities to things like pollen, bee stings, cooked human flesh, alien zygotes, etc., should come prepared. We are not responsible for injuries sustained by dumbasses who don't know their limits!

I'm so in! This is the most legit sounding camming gig I've seen in years! Absolutely nothing could possibly go wrong here at all. Also...CATSSSSS!! Can we name the site "MyFreeCats"?

I all ready live this lifestyle. Good luck getting internet for multiple cam models, or if you have reliable internet, how do you do it? After several years I was able to sign onto a microwave WISP, and even then, I'm on the questionable outskirts with line of sight. Sometimes in the middle of a show, my signal will drop and then I have to move antenna. It still sure beats very limited satellite. I thought about doing a show while chopping firewood, but I'm sure someone would report it as "dangerous behavior".

I'd take you up on the offer, but if you saw me coming up your driveway, you'd give me money NOT to be naked. In any event, I might come out ahead. ;)

@SaffronSundae our broadcasting methods are currently a trade secret. It's a proprietary technology involving complex non-euclidean geometries to boost signal output. I'd explain further, and I like to nerd out about this sort of thing, but every time I get into it, it drives people up a wall with what I assume is pure boredom. Pretty dry stuff, really.

@LexiSloan ah, the ol' Tumblr picture switcheroo! So, which one's Arabella, and which one's you?

Status
Not open for further replies.