AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Referrals, prizes, and vid questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firehaven

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 18, 2013
Okay, so I could have sworn that when I first signed up that MFC provided me a link that I could share with other girls interested in modelling. That link would take them to the sign up page/whatever and I would get a few tokens for the referral. Was I dreaming? Does MFC have a referral program? I emailed support, and they said they dont have one, but I really thought I saw it! Thanks guys!

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for prizes? I'm fantastic at coming up with games on my own, so I dont want to steal anyone's game ideas, but the prizes are a different story... I have the basics down-cum shows with various toys, pics, vids, cum clips, spanks, bj demos, titty fuck, XX minute skype show, but.. i feel like I just keep recycling the same prizes for each game I play. Its difficult for me to get the men engaged to talk or tip... Even if I put on a cum show with a excellent orgasm, no one tips during/whatever. I have one regular who comes in every day and drops all his tokens on me, but he's kind of an asshole. I put him in his place most of the time, but... I dont want to lose him because he's like my only tipper right now.

Oh and does anyone recommend a video storage place where I can upload videos and share them with the men who buy or win them? I know of MediaFire, but I just want to know if thats the best before I purchase the 1 year subscription. Thanks so much for your help! :)

There is no model referral program at MFC. There is a member referral program called Bring A Friend which you have to sign up for a premium account to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.