AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you tried Bring A Friend on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2023
I’m wondering if anyone has tried it recently and the results?

I tried it last night with a friend watching on the couch with me last night. She used my referral link, signed up, bought tokens, did the email with support to verify not fraud and tipped the model. This morning still no stats on my bring a friend dashboard. I assume there is some kind of wait for fraud prevention.

Forgive me for asking and not being in the know - but what's the "Bring a friend" program at MFC and how does it benefit the model (and maybe the member friend?). Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Forgive me for asking and not being in the know - but what's the "Bring a friend" program at MFC and how does it benefit the model (and maybe the member friend?). Thanks in advance.
It doesn’t benefit any model. It’s a way to earn tokens of you refer another premium member. You get 200tks I think.

They specifically said on the wiki that they make no guarantees that it will work lol. My theory is that because the person op signed up was on the same IP as you at the time they thought it was just op making more accounts

Reactions: TheMaster4U
Upvote 0
They specifically said on the wiki that they make no guarantees that it will work lol. My theory is that because the person op signed up was on the same IP as you at the time they thought it was just op making more accounts
100% this. On both points. :)

Upvote 0
It doesn’t benefit any model. It’s a way to earn tokens of you refer another premium member. You get 200tks I think.

Fair enough I’ll see if I can find another friend and try it on different IPs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.