AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Do You Get Members Registered Through Your Cammodels Link?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashacurves

Cam Model
Nov 22, 2021
United Kingdom
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@SashaCurves
MFC Username
Sasha_Curves
Streamate Username
SashaCurves
Recently, my first and so far only member who signed up on my cammodels link has started spending money in other models' rooms. He's a big spender and for a long while, he would only visit my room but now that he's spending on others using his account, I'm fully realising the potential earnings here. I got an extra $40 for absolutely nothing yesterday because of him doing this! I think he came from my MFC room originally and followed me over when I switched to SM.

I don't have a big social media following and obviously, it's difficult to promote Streamate on other cam/clip/subscription sites without getting into trouble. Those of you who have a lot of success with the cammodels referral link, how did you do it? Is social media the way to go? Or can I subtly advertise freebies in return for using my affiliate link and get away with it on some sites like OF maybe?

I use 2 methods to promote my affiliate link. Main method is via Twitter and second method is via Reddit. My Reddit account is inactive, I just have a profile there with my links listed in profile bio. I get notifications of new followers there frequently in the week. I have around 4900 followers on Twitter. Honestly I don't spend a lot of time doing promo. My affiliate site name is the same as my Twitter handle/stage name which I think is also a big contributor to getting spenders on there. Literally put in the least amount of work there, so to come out with an extra $6k+ in the year, I'm very happy with. I had taken a break from Twitter for several months and had only returned recently, in those months I noticed the payouts were starting to get smaller, and coming in every two weeks instead of every week. Decline in earnings was 100% from not posting when I would be online via Twitter.

Some numbers the last 3 years, I did have small chargebacks and refunds in the year, but nothing substantial to me.

2022/$6905, 2021/$7720, 2020/$6591

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.