AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate viewers weird! problems stuff!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotlover

Banhammered
May 1, 2020
Hello all!
So this is my first post and I am asking for a friend of mine who is a camgirl.
1)

So she is actually a quiet known camgirl on chaturbate and found out recently that she always getting many problems.
She told me it started with getting often Chaturbate Admin warning messages , telling her about removing stuff from her BIO because it is against the rules.
She always followed those warning but was curiouse since many other camgirls also got this stuff in their BIO.
Example : Click here and create a new account to chat with me.
Chaturbate admins/stuff didnt liked the (NEW) in the sentence since they told her its about the Affiliate rules or so.
She told me that this is not normal that everytime she is adding something in the BIO or in her Stream/OBS she is getting somehow everytime an Admin message while other camgirls are still having those stuff in there BIO or stream.
She belives that probably an other camgirl is always reporting her or the CB stuff is always looking into her room to look if something is not correct what is weird in my opinion.
She also wrote the CB stuff about that other camgirls are having this in their BIO or stream and got a response that they informed those girls but weeks late and those girls STILL have that in their BIO/Stream.
Why could that be that she often getting an admin warning ?

So to get to the point of the topic.
2)

She had in the past never problems with gaining viewers,she was always hitting around 2000-4000 viewers mostly.
But after those admin warnings happend she is really struggling getting viewers.
Many of her Supporters/viewers told her that they
1)cant find her on the website
2)Didnt got an Email notification
3)That she is like a ghost and suddenly pops up
She wrote the support but all they told : Your room is fine there are no issues to it.

3)

Then she found out that Chaturbate randomly pushing camgirls to the #1 Place first page for no reason.

Example: A camgirl gets online and before you click on her room you see her last previouse viewers . Lets say 7000viewers
If you finally click than on her she got around 100 viewers
And as soon this camgirl gets online she pops up on first page without any competition
This Glitch/Bug is actually not fair at all while other girls struggle hard to gain viewers those girls just press start and getting boosted by chaturbate.

4)

And finally we come to the weird viewers!

So she got like lets say 1500 Viewers showing in her room and when she clicks to see the users and scroll to the bottom she sees : 1000 annonymouse viewers.
Sooo she should have 500 Registered users right ?
sadly wrong ... She got 130 Registered users showing at the Contest Status.
Chaturbate is somehow counting the Unique Registered users completle different than showen in her room.
And as far as we know Chaturbate is placing the Cam Rooms by their Registered users,so as higher their registered users are the higher in Rank she gets.

Why is that so or how is this getting calculated ?

So overall my friend who is a camgirl starting seeing a big cut in viewers/tippers and engagement even she is very active on Twitter/social media.
Chaturbate stuff denied all but its clearly somehow that they blocked something in her room or did something to her.
Why is CB also Boosting other camgirls with viewers and denies this ?

Could someone please give me an explaination about what all happend her I would love to share this information with my Cam friend.

Thank you for your patient reading this and sorry for my bad grammar/english (not my native language)

Best Regards

Reactions: sugar_bonnie
You can treat this problem from the outside by thinking that it is their fault, that they have interests to make money with those models that are boosted and with your friend no... who knows.

Or you can think differently, the account probably received too many reports as you say, from different models, probably obfuscated as they in turn received the same reports and the account is compromised. Why? I assume that chaturbate has certain algorithms like reports. It's just an idea, maybe she really has nothing and your friend is doing something wrong or maybe it's time to make another account and follow the rules strictly, to create as many followers as possible, to receive hearts, appreciations so that she can be noticed as an interesting model.

PS: No one will touch those models that make money on chaturbate, because they invest in them.

. Don't bother yourself with them:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.