AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regarding unblock

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2021
Mam, my account "Nira_ishk" get banned reson technically modified document totally i'm harrash from this thing if my document not abel to verify why I get verified ( if i not get verified that time I try other document.)
After the verification process i seat on live..
& That was not a technically modified that was e-pan card from goverment of India.. which i leminate for safety.. & sir u told me technically modified document..
I request to you please verify my identity again i will provide you all document including passport sir..

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey 🙂
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Upvote 0
Dear Mam,
username :- Nira_ishk
email id:- abhi84238@gmail.com
Please review my document again i can provide my all legal document including passport . i contact coustmer support also & not getting solution as well
hope mam you do some thing for me.

Hey 🙂
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC mam check PM coustomer support can't listen me.. i get same answer i think which is automated.

Please note, our Customer Support replies are not automated but they may appear this way to you because they (and I) have repeatedly tried to relay the same details.

Kindly note that your account has been permanently blocked from our site, due to using technically modified documents.
This violation is considered to be severe and hence the decision to terminate your account is final.

Upvote 0
Mam, my account "Nira_ishk" get banned reson technically modified document totally i'm harrash from this thing if my document not abel to verify why I get verified ( if i not get verified that time I try other document.)
After the verification process i seat on live..
& That was not a technically modified that was e-pan card from goverment of India.. which i leminate for safety.. & sir u told me technically modified document..
I request to you please verify my identity again i will provide you all document including passport sir..

Shit, I’m sorry. :( I know it sucks because many people do laminate certain documents to keep them safe (In 2021 there was the topic of whether or not to laminate your Covid vaccination card).

Upvote 0
Just to clarify..
Laminating is not the same as 'technically modifying an official government document'.

So, just to clarify a bit more, if someone ONLY laminates a card/document to help protect it, is that still ok to be used?
I am unsure if anywhere here in England needs documents (certainly ID) to be laminated to protect it, everything I can think of is already protected (since they last for 10 years in most cases). But never the less, it's a good answer to have in case.

Upvote 0
Unless the Government ID was issued laminated (depending on the country of origin), there should be no reason to laminate government IDs, and as you said, most are already protected.
But, should this situation arise, we would review each one individually, case-by-case.

Upvote 0
Brazilian IDs come in a laminated envelope of sorts and you can take your document out of it at any time and put it back to preserve it, now that I see that's not the norm I wonder how you'd actually live without a laminated document and manage not to damage it, mine would be in pieces by now!

Upvote 0
Brazilian IDs come in a laminated envelope of sorts and you can take your document out of it at any time and put it back to preserve it, now that I see that's not the norm I wonder how you'd actually live without a laminated document and manage not to damage it, mine would be in pieces by now!
Most IDs are made of plastic or passport style paper

Upvote 0
Just to clarify..
Laminating is not the same as 'technically modifying an official government document'.
Then I'm not used technically modified document if u need proof i can send you our identity picture which is shown at government issues website as same... Please review my document even now I can provide you passport too...

Upvote 0
Then I'm not used technically modified document if u need proof i can send you our identity picture which is shown at government issues website as same... Please review my document even now I can provide you passport too...
You’ve been told already that your ban is permanent so it’s time to move on. No more bothering the reps here about it. Find another site to work on.

Upvote 0
our social security cards here in the US are paper. i stuck mine in a trading card sleeve.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone

We have a thorough system in place and an amazing team whose job is to check the authenticity of IDs and documents.
We are very aware of what each country uses and verify accordingly.

Again, please do not confuse 'technically modified documents' with unusual-looking government-issued docs.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.