AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regulars in Streamate Gold Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2014
What are model's and member's thoughts on regulars in gold shows on Streamate? I know that Streamate is not as social of a site as MFC, so the dynamics there are a little different. There have been lots of discussions around MFC so I thought it would be interesting to have some discussions on a site like Streamate that works differently.

Do models like having regulars who tip for gold shows often? Do you enjoy having regulars around to talk to between shows? Does it ever feel a little weird to have the same people watching multiple shows in a single night?

From the member side what makes you decide to be a regular in a model's gold shows? Do you enjoy possibly getting to see multiple shows in one night? What prompts you to tip more than the minimum for a gold show? As a member how do you feel when other members are not tipping and the model is not able to start the gold show?

I absolutely love having regulars in my gold shows! It makes me happy to know they're enjoying it enough to join again, my only worry is that they'll get bored since I generally do the same types of shows, but if they want to watch multiple times a day, that's fucking awesome.

I also love having regs to talk to between shows and I like having a social room. The only downside is that we don't get a warning when we go private, we're just taken away, so I worry that guys will feel it's rude or unsatisfying to have me whisked away mid-sentence. But I'm happy to have them there and it helps me work more hours and have more fun when there's good conversation going on.

I mostly run a private-based room, which means that I do goldshows pretty infrequently, but I don't have a problem with regulars popping into my goldshows either. Sometimes it's fun to be able to banter and be naughty with a bunch of familiar faces!

I have a solid core group of regulars for different times of the day. It's awesome to have people coming back day after day to hang out with me! Seeing a bunch of familiar faces is always awesome, especially if it's a quiet day. It definitely makes it easier to stay on longer, too.

I'm half/half on gold shows and pvt shows.

I always see familiar faces when I do gold shows, but not all of them stick around after the mess has been made :p They are more of a wam, bam, thank you ma'am/cum and dash fellows. But they'll always come back when I do an other show.

There are a few guys that chill and hang out in public and then join gold shows. They always make comments that they're being creepsters cause they are the only ones that stay after a show :D.
Normally these guys are the ones that will also do pvt shows and tip during public times, they be my buds yo.

I honestly love both, I love that guys wanna just see the fun bits, and I love them dudes that stay and crack jokes with me between shows. Makes the catching my breath period more fun.

Donno if I consider both groups regulars in the same sense...

I'd love to hear some members views on this subject, speak up yo! ^.^

I am a regular in the rooms of a couple different models. I obviously enjoy the naughty times during gold shows, but I enjoy the conversations between shows just as much. It is the fun that I have just hanging out between shows that keeps me coming back over and over again. I try to chip in more than the minimum for gold shows as often as I can to try and show my appreciation for the fun I have just hanging out. I do feel a little bad when I am hanging out and gold shows are not starting because others are not tipping to join in. I try to chip in extra if I can in those situations to help make the gold show happen because I feel a bit guilty enjoying the models time if her gold shows are never starting.

The chat on Streamate often doesn't have the same feel as on MFC because a lot of members keep their comments private so it sometimes feels like there are multiple one on one conversations going on. There don't seem to be a lot of true group conversations that take place. As GenXoxo said, there are those awkward moments where the model gets taken private mid-sentence or conversation. Of course if a member has been around Streamate long enough they should know that happens sometimes. It can lead to some funny moments depending on when the conversation got cut off. :lol:

Steamate regulars are usually amazing. They come to spend. They don't dawdle or tell you how slow it seems today. I don't care if they spend in a gold show or for private. It seems like pretty often the dudes that have been around a while will generously throw in extra to move things along or make you happy. I think gold shows are great for shy people. As long as they are spending in a way that makes them comfortable, I'm happy about it myself.

One thing that makes me so happy: when you do gold shows, you have to have Party Chat enabled which (to my understanding) lets members see what other members are typing.

After my gold shows I usually take a little break to get dressed and breathe.

But it makes me so happy to see guys who were in the gold show, then comment in the public chat complimenting the show and saying they enjoyed it, it was worth it. There are usually random guys hanging out in my public chat room so I hope they'll see the comments and maybe it will sway them to join the next show.

So yes, just wanted to say if you enjoyed it and wanna throw the model some props, that is an awesome way to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.