AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Remote control hack , remote acces Trojan or something

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

dimitri95

Banhammered
Feb 17, 2024
Europe
Can we talk about how so many webcam model use remote access trojan or other remote hacks to access their fan(victims) devices ?

Can we talk about your need to open multiple threads with the same subject.
Also in 8 years cammning this is the first I have heard of it, so obviously it's not that common.
but it does bring up a question, why are you downloading random files from random links on cam sites?

Dude it is everywhere , download some free game and u have it.
Again cant be everywhere since this is the first I have heard of it in 8 years.
Stop downloading random files and you no longer have the issue. (if you do see it, send a link to the cam site, they wont like hosting links to malware and will remove them).

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Internet safety 101. Do not click on links strangers send you.

Cammodels are strangers.

Dont talk so much since u dont know what is happening here.
You said what's happening, your clicking random links, downloading random files and then being suppressed that you end up with malware on your system.

I m not suppressed at all guys and i wanna talk about it xD Actually i had so much fun with a lot of female models once i figured out that some of them can access my device so easy . Saved me a lot of time and money that way xD. Acutally u dont need any money, u just need huge meat betwen ur legs and webcam models predators become subbmisive victims :D

u just need huge meat betwen ur legs
But how would you know?

Sounds like the only place you have huge meat is between your ears 🤭

but the electric company doesn't accept huge meat as a valid payment method :c
The landlady does though, I saw it on the internet so it must be true

Are you talking about Vibemate or whatever the hell it's called on Lovense where YOU give access to a model to control your device?

I m talking bout power of my massive prik xD
Ok , now seriously , i figured out how to deceted RAT and some other remote hacks being connected on my device and discovering their ip connected to my device , and i successfuly manage to hack some divces with my RAT to, but it is slow and complicated proces.Some models can do it so quicky as soon as i enter their room they have access to my divce.If someone know how to do that please give me some info.Idk why this is such a taboo among models.Ok i understand that they dont wanna get banned and talk about it on chaturbate, but we can talk about it here.

Ok , now seriously , i figured out how to deceted RAT and some other remote hacks being connected on my device and discovering their ip connected to my device , and i successfuly manage to hack some divces with my RAT to, but it is slow and complicated proces.Some models can do it so quicky as soon as i enter their room they have access to my divce.If someone know how to do that please give me some info.Idk why this is such a taboo among models.Ok i understand that they dont wanna get banned and talk about it on chaturbate, but we can talk about it here.
Are you literally asking for help for hacking? 🤣 oh boy..

If they can get ANY connection to your pc from anything you're doing, you are doing something very wrong.. happy downloading illegal copies of shit and clicking random links to you my guy

I m not suppressed at all guys and i wanna talk about it xD Actually i had so much fun with a lot of female models once i figured out that some of them can access my device so easy . Saved me a lot of time and money that way xD. Acutally u dont need any money, u just need huge meat betwen ur legs and webcam models predators become subbmisive victims :D

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 9.46.36 AM.png

This guy is still banned on CB as well.

Imagine that.

He seemed to be another of the "Cam models can see my cam" guys. 🤪

There used to be a saying in my youth along the lines of: Must have two dicks, you can't get that crazy playing with just one.
I call them hobby wankers. Oh baby I'd buy a show with you but I'm a cam model too lol

Reactions: Ozzie_
Did know a guy who always broadcasted and chatting with the models. One of those Russians that was into 90s gangster rap that acted harder then he was. His room was open to all but he was clearly targeting female cam models and insulting to their followers.
God the guy was such a prick.
Who the hell wears sunglasses indoors anyway?
The terminator had an excuse, it was the 80s!

• Funny!
I call them hobby wankers. Oh baby I'd buy a show with you but I'm a cam model too lol
oh yes, I am familiar with the term. 👍

I was thinking more that there have been a few, over the time I have been here on ACF, who delusionally (and with paranoid concern) think that models can just magically see them through their cameras even without them (the users) enabling cam 2 cam. The poster I was referring to seemed to be saying that models can, through some hack, access his cam ( and see his majestic penis) without him granting them access.