AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Remove videos from [site name banned*14]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search the forum for DMCA and DMCA Takedown.
There are lots of discussions about them, so you will have plenty of reading but lots of useful information.

Some sites are harder to get videos removed from than others, but there are lots of tips and tricks to do/try provided by other models.
Just use the search function

Reactions: boycat
Do not use your private info when filling out a dmca.

Is it safe to try to remove video on camshowhb according to model instructions of uploading a picture of room cammed in with generated number. No face!

Has any models here tried to remove them at that site?
you can try, but just warning you it's hard to remove things from the internet once it takes ahold.
That particular site does not listen to takedown requests. They have some whacky personal agenda with the cam sites themselves.

How does one even find out if a show is stolen? Is there a way to search for it?
Try searching your stage name on your video tube site of choice. But most content stealers will upload videos of you using generic titles, so you're SOL unless you get lucky and accidentally stumble on your own video. If the site hosting stolen content is not in a western country, you're SOL on that DMCA request unless they're really, really nice.

IIRC, there are scripts on github or elsewhere, if not bots that automatically scrape and archive webcam shows. People often do this so they can add their own watermark to your content to advertise their own website. You can disincentivise this practice by adding your own watermark to your streams. You can easily do this in OBS by adding an image as an overlay. This way, if intellectual property thieves still upload your stuff, you get free advertising! Hooray!

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I got my videos deleted! Yes! Uploaded picture of camming site with number. ( I did not show face when camming) Then they gave me a login in number which I used to login in and delete my videos.

Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.