AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reporting a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2023
Hi, I recently had an unpleasant experience at stripchat, tbh most of the time models do perform. I asked a model for a specific request on the tip menu and she said she would be willing to do it in exclusive. I confirmed with her once again before we went exclusive pvt, she assured me. In the session she just wasted time, and she had a minimum time thing and I couldn't cancel. I felt really disrespected and lost my tokens for nothing. What should I do?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
Solution
UPDATE:
Thank you for your kind replies. I've contacted stripchat support and they have been really supporting and have refunded my tokens(470). I am surprised by the positive response from them, and I really appreciate it :). Thanks again everyone for your perspectives. I will continue to be a respectful tipper.
Sorry, but I guess I'm like a dog with a new bone here - seem unable to let go of it.
Ok Rex ;)

Where are you seeing @Charlie_SC stating that bolded part outright?
I've read her words several times, and just not getting that same message.
All I'm taking away from that is if a model offers an action in private/exclusive, then there is no communication necessary between model and member about 'are you prepared to do that'.
But am not seeing that it also means the model should be expected to do it for the per-minute rate.
Perhaps not so much in this thread but it has been mentioned before in other threads. The general tenor has always been that users should not be charged extra fees during a private show. The per minute fee is the fee. Again, if we do wish to tip then that is up to us, and of course is probably a good thing to do in many cases.

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Upvote 0
Ok Rex ;)

Perhaps not so much in this thread but it has been mentioned before in other threads. The general tenor has always been that users should not be charged extra fees during a private show. The per minute fee is the fee. Again, if we do wish to tip then that is up to us, and of course is probably a good thing to do in many cases.
Hmmm.

Upvote 0
Ok Rex ;)

I just spent like 15 minutes of my morning hyperfixating going through her old posts trying to find it cos I distinctly remember reading that. But I couldn't find it.

But yeah.. Rod - she did say that lol. It existed, I remember!

Upvote 0
Sorry, but I guess I'm like a dog with a new bone here - seem unable to let go of it.
Where are you seeing @Charlie_SC stating that bolded part outright?
I've read her words several times, and just not getting that same message.
All I'm taking away from that is if a model offers an action in private/exclusive, then there is no communication necessary between model and member about 'are you prepared to do that'.
But am not seeing that it also means the model should be expected to do it for the per-minute rate.
I saw it the same

It is pretty common for models to charge an extra rate for certain things in PVT - or sometimes a flat charge up front to even enter PVT. I have a hard time believing they all break the rules

Upvote 0
Sounds like theres an opportunity here for a new feature where models can specify the additional cost in the list of things they do in privates
a lot put it on their tip menus like this

Deepthroat (public): 200 tokens
Deepthroat (in PVT): 100 tokens

Upvote 0
a lot put it on their tip menus like this

Deepthroat (public): 200 tokens
Deepthroat (in PVT): 100 tokens
Sounds like theres an opportunity here for a new feature where models can specify the additional cost in the list of things they do in privates
Which, if I am correct in my memory of what Charlie has said, is not approved by SC.

It may not be against rules / TOS as such, but it is not a supported action.

Upvote 0
Which, if I am correct in my memory of what Charlie has said, is not approved by SC.

It may not be against rules / TOS as such, but it is not a supported action.
And this is why I think this rule, if it is a genuine official rule of the platform, needs to be clearly stated so models and users alike understand it.
I reviewed all the Stripchat wikis, FAQs, Rules for Models, and other articles and could not find any reference to what is being suggested.

Upvote 0
well, there is the answer

I kind of wonder if the models I have seen list some of the extra activities in their tip menu but not on the PVT screen to get around it. Or if they are just ignoring the guidance.

I have never looked that closely tbh
Any action listed in public is also automatically available in pvt/excl.

If a model marks she does anal in public, that goes for pvt & excl. Aswell without extra charge. If a model marks that and then puts "anal in pvt 500tk" on tip menu, she's breaking rules.

Upvote 0
If a model marks she does anal in public, that goes for pvt & excl. Aswell without extra charge. If a model marks that and then puts "anal in pvt 500tk" on tip menu, she's breaking rules.
This probably news to models who charge 8 tks/minute for privates while charging 100 tks for a dildo BJ in public.
Well, if it ever gets through to the studios.

Upvote 0
Thank you for adding this @Lexi_Summers - very helpful.
Makes total sense that models see this when setting up their room. Although it seems some models may not be aware of this, perhaps if they work for a studio and the room is set up on their behalf.
And I certainly couldn't find that info anywhere in the FAQs and other articles aimed at site members and guiding models new to the site.

Upvote 0
Makes total sense that models see this when setting up their room. Although it seems some models may not be aware of this, perhaps if they work for a studio and the room is set up on their behalf.
And I certainly couldn't find that info anywhere in the FAQs and other articles aimed at site members and guiding models new to the site.
I have doubts that the message was there the whole time because I don't remember seeing that but it's been a few years since I've messed with stripchat configuration.

Upvote 0
I have never seen anything longer than a 10 minute minimum however.
10 minutes is the maximum minimum duration we can set on stripchat. I just checked.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
If new models open their eyes when setting up their broadcast, it's literally right there in bright yellow so it cannot be missed.

ETA: If a studio sets up the broadcast wrong, they should be warned by SC and correct their "mistakes" (usually, they're trying to cheat and make the "mistakes" on purpose)

If members open their eyes when asking for a private, it's literally all listed in "you can enjoy" from public+private activities model has set up, if members ask for an exclusive it's literally all listed in "enjoy all private activities and also" from public+private & exclusive activities model has set up

If a model or member is so incompetent that they have to be held by hand and explained everything in detail and have pictures drawn in chalk for them, then they shouldn't really be on the sites. It's really clear as a day, and whoever says it isn't, is being purposefully ignorant.

Upvote 0
If new models open their eyes when setting up their broadcast, it's literally right there in bright yellow so it cannot be missed.

ETA: If a studio sets up the broadcast wrong, they should be warned by SC and correct their "mistakes" (usually, they're trying to cheat and make the "mistakes" on purpose)

If members open their eyes when asking for a private, it's literally all listed in "you can enjoy" from public+private activities model has set up, if members ask for an exclusive it's literally all listed in "enjoy all private activities and also" from public+private & exclusive activities model has set up

If a model or member is so incompetent that they have to be held by hand and explained everything in detail and have pictures drawn in chalk for them, then they shouldn't really be on the sites. It's really clear as a day, and whoever says it isn't, is being purposefully ignorant.
I don't agree with some of your points. "You can enjoy" doesn't clarify if they cost extra or not. And not all literacy levels are the same, especially with worldwide engagement, translations, subtle misunderstandings even when people have good general comprehension and conversational abilities.

Upvote 0
Seems I'm not alone in how I interpret things. Now the question arises: is the pvt price set because the model already knows activities are included, or is it 150 tks/min because - you know - everything on the tip menu already costs a pretty penny (it does)?

diamonds.png

Upvote 0
Seems I'm not alone in how I interpret things. Now the question arises: is the pvt price set because the model already knows activities are included, or is it 150 tks/min because - you know - everything on the tip menu already costs a pretty penny (it does)?

View attachment 97499
Or perhaps simply because that model has decided that 150tk per minute is what their time away from public show is worth. 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0

View attachment 97499
Yeah…. Don’t knock a model for setting a price. You either pay for it or or you don’t.

Upvote 0
Or perhaps simply because that model has decided that 150tk per minute is what their time away from public show is worth. 🤷‍♂️
Yep, that's the third possibility. Should probably have included that, especially since that is (or were, idk) already my take on why a per minute private cost is what it is.
And @Maxi_P: the only one complaining about anything is the guy in the screen dump. I'm certainly not.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.