AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reporting a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2023
Hi, I recently had an unpleasant experience at stripchat, tbh most of the time models do perform. I asked a model for a specific request on the tip menu and she said she would be willing to do it in exclusive. I confirmed with her once again before we went exclusive pvt, she assured me. In the session she just wasted time, and she had a minimum time thing and I couldn't cancel. I felt really disrespected and lost my tokens for nothing. What should I do?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
Solution
UPDATE:
Thank you for your kind replies. I've contacted stripchat support and they have been really supporting and have refunded my tokens(470). I am surprised by the positive response from them, and I really appreciate it :). Thanks again everyone for your perspectives. I will continue to be a respectful tipper.
There is a lot to consider on both sides of this.

On the face of it; if you have tipped for an action and the model has agreed to that action, then she should indeed perform that action (various technical or other glitches excepted of course)

However, if it was an action that may require some "build-up" to perform, then of course it is not going to happen immediately on entering the private show.

If you are certain that the model agreed to the action and that she did not perform it then you are entitled to report the incident to SC support. If it was just that the model did not do it "quickly enough" for you, then that becomes a judgement call.

But, as in life in general, my mantra on cam sites is "Don't be a dick". If you are sure the model has behaved badly and the incident cost you a significant amount of tokens, then go ahead and report the incident. But if it might have been a miscommunication or a natural mistake, or it only cost a couple of bucks.. My advice is don't be a dick about it, chalk it up to experience and move on to another model.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah we are people. It's not like buying a jug of milk. We are doing more private, intimate acts of a sexual nature. So we actually get to set some boundaries on time, what we want to do/ prices etc I think a lot of people forget that, and treat it like stopping to fill up their tank or something.

I agree w Ozzie. If it wasn't fast enough for your liking, then it would be a dick move. Many of us have informal minimum time things for different things, and get ready slowly or create a build up, without you even being able to notice what is going on. It sounds like this model's mistake here, was being too candid right off the bat, once the show started. Because, honestly, every good model does that stuff. If you never specified a time limit for her to supposedly do said act, and she never did either, it's fair game for her to have you wait. Learning experience, next time just communicate more thoroughly and ask about time directly prior.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your replies. I completely understand your perspective, which is why I spent 29 mins in exclusive which costed me around 400+ tokens and honestly I feel like she didn't even try and was just prolonging the time. I have asked her several times if she is not in the mood and I would back off, but she insisted on it. I am more than happy to prolong private time if it's authentic. I didn't report her, I just gave her a low rating.

Upvote 0
My advice is don't be a dick about it, chalk it up to experience and move on to another model.
Good advice for a lot of the oddities and perceived butthurt you encounter in cam sites. I (briefly) used to visit a new Colombian model who didn't seem to understand the English text in her tip menu, and the translating controller in the studio apparently wasn't so fluent in English either. I tipped ~100 tks for something slightly naughty, after which she blowed me a kiss and looked very, very confused. I said thanks and was on my way five seconds later. Nobody needs the drama 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Good advice for a lot of the oddities and perceived butthurt you encounter in cam sites. I (briefly) used to visit a new Colombian model who didn't seem to understand the English text in her tip menu, and the translating controller in the studio apparently wasn't so fluent in English either. I tipped ~100 tks for something slightly naughty, after which she blowed me a kiss and looked very, very confused. I said thanks and was on my way five seconds later. Nobody needs the drama 🤷‍♂️
Thanks for the reply. I don't demand anything for free and I respect if the model does not want to do it, and it was 400+ tks for me since it was exclusive. I know this might be little, but for me it's a reasonable amount. I didn't report her, just gave her a lower rating. I was just upset and in the moment wanted to report her. I have asked her several times if she is not in the mood and I would back off, but she really insisted on it and assured. Of course, I move on but this was my first bad experience and just posted this in the heat of the moment.

Upvote 0
Report her to stripchat support, they are going to want to know. They aren't going to take any serious action from only one report but if shes been doing it to multiple customers then they might. The model might not be a bad egg, the vast majority of models aren't.

People think like that all the time..well it was only X amount of tokens i'll give the model a break and thats exactly how a few bad eggs can negatively impact customers experiences for so long before being caught. These negative experiences hurt all models because tipping customers don't need any help leaving the cam site, in fact theres about an 80-85% chance that a tipper isn't going to last 3 months.

Upvote 0
I know this might be little, but for me it's a reasonable amount. I didn't report her, just gave her a lower rating.
That's real money! I would have paid ~€40 for that, so I can see why you felt cheated. Now I'm thinking she got away too easy for almost tricking you out of it, and that you should have used SC's complaint/refund policy instead of shrugging it off. It's probably not too late to do so ...

Reactions: krappa
Upvote 1
Thanks for the reply. I don't demand anything for free and I respect if the model does not want to do it, and it was 400+ tks for me since it was exclusive. I know this might be little, but for me it's a reasonable amount. I didn't report her, just gave her a lower rating. I was just upset and in the moment wanted to report her. I have asked her several times if she is not in the mood and I would back off, but she really insisted on it and assured. Of course, I move on but this was my first bad experience and just posted this in the heat of the moment.
Oh I see. The main site I’m on you pay by the minute (streamate). So no one would hang around 29 minutes like that waiting. That would be ridiculous.

I think if you had shared more specifics of your story I would have definitely been more sympathetic from the getgo. 400 tokens for 29 mins, seems crazy low to me. But I get your side of it.

Usually when guys complain about time it’s because a model wont fuck herself with the biggest toy possible, in the first 3 minutes of the show. So I kinda thought that’s where you were going with this. 29 minutes is an insane wait/ build up.

Glad this is more of a one off experience for you. Sounds like you haven’t had many models do that before.

I’m still not sure I’m understanding exactly what happened. But I’m getting the vibe maybe some sort of annoying trickery, like when Amazon sellers post stuff for 19.99 but then charge 99.99 shipping? Or something it that realm. I like a per minute rate. Then no one’s obligated to anything and can end anytime.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Thank you for your replies. I completely understand your perspective, which is why I spent 29 mins in exclusive which costed me around 400+ tokens and honestly I feel like she didn't even try and was just prolonging the time. I have asked her several times if she is not in the mood and I would back off, but she insisted on it. I am more than happy to prolong private time if it's authentic. I didn't report her, I just gave her a low rating.
Given this scenario (29 minute private show and she still did not perform the agreed upon action etc) then I'd say you are probably justified in reporting her.

Upvote 1
I’m still not sure I’m understanding exactly what happened. But I’m getting the vibe maybe some sort of annoying trickery, like when Amazon sellers post stuff for 19.99 but then charge 99.99 shipping? Or something it that realm. I like a per minute rate. Then no one’s obligated to anything and can end anytime.
On SC you pay by the minute also, but models can, and most do, set a minimum duration whereby if a user bails before then they still pay that amount (Oh! sorry I did not mean to camsplain :facepalm: ). I have never seen anything longer than a 10 minute minimum however.

It seems the model in this scenario just kept delaying and delaying. The OP probably should have left earlier than he did.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 1
On SC you pay by the minute also, but models can, and most do, set a minimum duration whereby if a user bails before then they still pay that amount (Oh! sorry I did not mean to camsplain :facepalm: ). I have never seen anything longer than a 10 minute minimum however.

It seems the model in this scenario just kept delaying and delaying. The OP probably should have left earlier than he did.
I would not call that first part cam splaining. I clearly don't know how that site works, since I've been a bit confused about what OP is talking about. So I appreciate someone taking the time to correct me/ teach me. There is no minimum show feature on either MFC, or SM (that I'm aware of anyways w MFC).

I think Camsplaining is more when you over-simply a person's own site, they've been on for years, directly to them. I also take the term (camsplaining) to hint at the explaining, being slightly wrong/ off as well. Then camsplainee being a total douche nozzel about it, when corrected. I'll be real though, I frequently make up my own definitions of things, and end up finding out years later, than I was wrong the whole time. So better warn you about the source for that one 😆

Upvote 1
I would not call that first part cam splaining. I clearly don't know how that site works, since I've been a bit confused about what OP is talking about. So I appreciate someone taking the time to correct me/ teach me. There is no minimum SHOW feature on either MFC, or SM (that I'm aware of anyways w MFC).

I think Camsplaining is more when you over simply a person's own site, they've been on for years to them. I also take the term (camsplaining) to also hint at the explaining, being slightly wrong/ off too, and the camsplainee being a total douche nozzel about it, when corrected. I'll be real though, I frequently make up my own definitions of things, and end up finding out years later, than I was wrong the whole time. So better warn you about the source for that one 😆
Hehe I was unsure of how much you may have been aware of how SC works.

I find it hard to keep up with just what each contributor here knows about which sites, so I thought I'd better pre-apologise just in case ;) :rofl:

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
UPDATE:
Thank you for your kind replies. I've contacted stripchat support and they have been really supporting and have refunded my tokens(470). I am surprised by the positive response from them, and I really appreciate it :). Thanks again everyone for your perspectives. I will continue to be a respectful tipper.

Upvote 0
Solution

It was 10 minutes minimum. Now, I realize I should have left earlier.

Upvote 0
Usually when guys complain about time it’s because a model wont fuck herself with the biggest toy possible, in the first 3 minutes of the show. So I kinda thought that’s where you were going with this. 29 minutes is an insane wait/ build up.

Glad this is more of a one off experience for you. Sounds like you haven’t had many models do that before.
I totally understand. I wouldn't rush anyone to do anything. In fact, I make sure they are completely okay with the request. Regarding the token price, It's around 16tk per minute soo sums up to 464 tks plus I tipped extra. I didn't like her apology as well. Yea, this was my first bad experience, most of the models which I regular are very sweet and would apologize politely even if they couldn't. I understand it's difficult somedays but they can be honest with it and don't waste time. Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey @krappa
I’m sorry to hear about this negative experience on our site.
As you said, our models are usually great, perform very well and treat their fans with the utmost respect.
But like everything in life, there are always those few who ruin the statistics.

Now, I'd like to clarify some of the things stated above..
  • I asked a model for a specific request on the tip menu and she said she would be willing to do it in exclusive.
If this item was noted on the model's Public Room menu, the model must perform this in the public room once you select it from the menu - you do not need to confirm whether or not she will do it.
If it’s listed on the public menu, she must perform the item in public.

If this item was noted on the models Private show menu OR Exclusive Private show menu, models must perform the item - no confirmation/acceptance by the model is required as accepting the Private Show, IS the acceptance. Note: When you select Exclusive Private show, it also includes all items on the Private Show menu.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 12.25.44 PM.png

In saying this, I think confirming with the model and making clear agreements about what you want BEFORE entering the private show, is very smart on your behalf as you are being thorough and transparent.
You also received a clear confirmation from the model which also showed she understood and accepted the item requested.
I must say, you’ve done everything perfectly and more than expected!

Once in the private show, if you felt that the model was wasting time and you tried to remind/politely ask the model to perform the requested item, yet the model still procrastinated/continued to waste time, I would say the model is breaching the private show rules. And, for the record, waiting 29 mins for something clearly requested/agreed upon, IS too long to wait! I would exit the show once you remind the model and she still doesn't comply.

At this point in your private show (for future reference), you can advise the model that you will be ending the show and contacting Support.
You would then contact our support team with the models username, date/time of show and they would investigate/review your case.

I’m happy to hear that you rated the model appropriately and contacted our Support team for assistance. 🤗

Last edited:
Upvote 1
In saying this, I think confirming with the model and making clear agreements about what you want BEFORE entering the private show, is very smart on your behalf as you are being thorough and transparent.
You also received a clear confirmation from the model which also showed she understood and accepted the item requested.
I must say, you’ve done everything perfectly and more than expected!

Once in the private show, if you felt that the model was wasting time and you tried to remind/politely ask the model to perform the requested item, yet the model still procrastinated/continued to waste time, I would say the model is breaching the private show rules. And, for the record, waiting 29 mins for something clearly requested/agreed upon, IS too long to wait! I would exit the show once you remind the model and she still doesn't comply.

At this point in your private show (for future reference), you can advise the model that you will be ending the show and contacting Support.
You would then contact our support team with the models username, date/time of show and they would investigate/review your case.

I’m happy to hear that you rated the model appropriately and contacted our Support team for assistance. 🤗
Thank you for the empathetic response @Charlie_SC. I am very delighted by the quick response, and providing appropriate solution to this. :)

Upvote 0
if this item was noted on the model's Public Room menu, the model must perform this in the public room once you select it from the menu - you do not need to confirm whether or not she will do it.
If it’s listed on the public menu, she must perform the item in public.

If this item was noted on the models Private show menu OR Exclusive Private show menu, models must perform the item - no confirmation/acceptance by the model is required as accepting the Private Show, IS the acceptance. Note: When you select Exclusive Private show, it also includes all items on the Private Show menu.

View attachment 97459
Really?, this has been confusing for me. Most models seem to ask for extra, even though it is listed on it.

Upvote 0
Really?, this has been confusing for me. Most models seem to ask for extra, even though it is listed on it.
The tokens per minute cost of the private/exclusive private is just the premium for being alone with the model. You're still expected to tip for whatever is on the Private and/or Exclusive Private menu(s).
That's just my take on it though. Things could be different if the tks/minute cost is very high (3-400 tks/min, idk), but always assume it's not.

Upvote 0
The tokens per minute cost of the private/exclusive private is just the premium for being alone with the model. You're still expected to tip for whatever is on the Private and/or Exclusive Private menu(s).
That's just my take on it though. Things could be different if the tks/minute cost is very high (3-400 tks/min, idk), but always assume it's not.
Read @Charlie_SC 's post again (the italicised portion). As far as SC is concerned, if the actions are listed there, they are INCLUDED in the private show per minute rate.

View attachment 97459

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Upvote 0
if the actions are listed there, they are INCLUDED in the private show per minute rate.
Really? I understood it to mean that there may be some additional items a model was willing to do in exclusive private over private (for example because there was no spying and only the buyer got the recording), but that you would still expect to tip for those.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Upvote 0
Really? I understood it to mean that there may be some additional items a model was willing to do in exclusive private over private (for example because there was no spying and only the buyer got the recording), but that you would still expect to tip for those.
Yes. ;)

Charlie has said this on numerous occasions in numerous threads over time.

Wait.... is this clearer?

if it is listed in "You can enjoy" for private show, it is included in the price of the private show rate. If it is in the items for exclusive private then all actions listed in private show are also included in the exclusive private rate in addition to the extras.

So, no you should not be "made" to tip extra (as per SC's interpretation of their own rules) but of course there is nothing preventing you from doing so. :)

Upvote 0
Yes. ;)

Charlie has said this on numerous occasions in numerous threads over time.

Wait.... is this clearer?

if it is listed in "You can enjoy" for private show, it is included in the price of the private show rate. If it is in the items for exclusive private then all actions listed in private show are also included in the exclusive private rate in addition to the extras.

So, no you should not be "made" to tip extra (as per SC's interpretation of their own rules) but of course there is nothing preventing you from doing so. :)
It could be a LOT clearer on SC, if that's a correct description of the intent. To me, 'you can enjoy' doesn't necessarily mean it's included in the per-minute rate, rather it's something the model is prepared to do.

Upvote 0
It could be a LOT clearer on SC, if that's a correct description of the intent. To me, 'you can enjoy' doesn't necessarily mean it's included in the per-minute rate, rather it's something the model is prepared to do.
Yeah I guess so. They could also tell all the models of this.

There are MANY who have public tip menu items that are payments for actions in private shows. Or even a payment before entering private.

Upvote 0
Read @Charlie_SC 's post again (the italicised portion). As far as SC is concerned, if the actions are listed there, they are INCLUDED in the private show per minute rate.
Good point, but I read that earlier and took "included" to just mean the model will perform these things in privates but not in public. IMO it ties in with the tags at the bottom of model profiles. This is just a random example:
Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 23.48.05.png

Further, I wouldn't really expect models to perform things that are e.g. 150 tks on the tip menu for free, once I'm in a potentially three minute long private at 30 tks/minute (or indeed 15!). But there are holes in this thinking too.

But I concur with the above; this could be a LOT clearer on SC, and I suspect quite a few models won't have an answer if you ask about their private tipping rules. Maybe Charlie is intentionally vague ... ?

In any case, in all my privates I have tipped for everything while viewing the tks/minute as compensation for hiding the model from the public chat and potential tips. On the other hand, there was no "negotiation" of any sort before entering the private. I had fun though!

Upvote 0
Good point, but I read that earlier and took "included" to just mean the model will perform these things in privates but not in public. IMO it ties in with the tags at the bottom of model profiles. This is just a random example:
View attachment 97463

Further, I wouldn't really expect models to perform things that are e.g. 150 tks on the tip menu for free, once I'm in a potentially three minute long private at 30 tks/minute (or indeed 15!). But there are holes in this thinking too.
I would think this is a private show pricing / duration issue. (I find the concept of a 3 minute private to be mind bogglingly short)

But I concur with the above; this could be a LOT clearer on SC, and I suspect quite a few models won't have an answer if you ask about their private tipping rules. Maybe Charlie is intentionally vague ... ?
I agree with your thoughts except this. I do not think Charlie has been vague at all. She has stated outright, that anything listed in the "you can enjoy" section are *not* to be charged extra for. And you "can" enjoy does not mean that you *will* experience it.

In any case, in all my privates I have tipped for everything while viewing the tks/minute as compensation for hiding the model from the public chat and potential tips. On the other hand, there was no "negotiation" of any sort before entering the private. I had fun though!
As long as you had fun and were respectful, then I suspect all is well :)

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
I do not think Charlie has been vague at all. She has stated outright, that anything listed in the "you can enjoy" section are *not* to be charged extra for.
Sorry, but I guess I'm like a dog with a new bone here - seem unable to let go of it.
Where are you seeing @Charlie_SC stating that bolded part outright?
I've read her words several times, and just not getting that same message.
All I'm taking away from that is if a model offers an action in private/exclusive, then there is no communication necessary between model and member about 'are you prepared to do that'.
But am not seeing that it also means the model should be expected to do it for the per-minute rate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.