AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Requesting for consideration of my account to be verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyjas143

Banhammered
Feb 20, 2023
Hello good day @Charlie_SC and to all Stripchat admins im here to please that can i request a consideration fo my account to be verified, im from Philippines and your platform dont accept new models in the mentioned country. Now my side of story is valid i believe, because i was at the middle of processing my postal id as i was recomended to have before to be able to get verified. I have my postal id now but suddenly you cannot accept models anymore. So i believe i have my valid reason because my postal id has an expiration date of 19 september 2025 as the date i submitted to have my postal id as well. And it has 3 years validity and i process it 19 september 2022 last year, and to believe you start blocking models from philippines around october let year becasue i have my friend who got verified in that month since she got first her national id, i was submitted my national id before way bavk august but it was in a xerox type since its the governement issued us that xerox type as proof that we have our legit national id. But the plastic one hasent distributed yet but suddenly it was rejected for its black and white, so i was recommend to have a postal id. Then at that moment i process my postal as soon as i can and thats why i have it now and has a date of 19 september, please Admin @Charlie_SC consider my account because i put my effort of getting a postal just to work with your platform. But suddenly the door is closed for all of us in philippines that wants to work with you. And also im here for considering my account please cause i know i have a valid reason for it 🙏🙏 i hope you understand Admin @Charlie_SC and thank you very much, my username is hottiejass

Hello @lovelyjas143
I do understand your situation but for the time being, we are not accepting any registrations from the Philippines, however, stay tuned as things could change in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0
Hello @lovelyjas143
I do understand your situation but for the time being, we are not accepting any registrations from the Philippines, however, stay tuned as things could change in the future. Thank you for your understanding.
@Charlie_SC please help?? ive keep contacting the chat support of stripchat and i want their understanding, i hope you can help me. i have put much effort on that time @Charlie_SC cause im so motivated but by the time i recieve my id then it turns out so bad and frustrating in my part that models are not accepted, i can sent you my documents @Charlie_SC as a proof that by that time i was under the process of my id, i hope you understand its all shown in my id the date of process and the date that i submitted it and i have waited for almost 3 months for that

Upvote 0
As noted above, I'm sorry your account was not approved at the time you registered but we are not currently accepting any registrations from the Philippines.
I will keep you posted should this change in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0
As noted above, I'm sorry your account was not approved at the time you registered but we are not currently accepting any registrations from the Philippines.
I will keep you posted should this change in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
so can i ask @Charlie_SC how come you let the accounts that was verified back then before you start not accepting new registrations from the Philippines to broadcast like it sounds unfair for me, sorry for the term. but i just feel liek that way, i was supposed to be a verified account before if they just only accept my xerox national id, i keep making them understand that its valid and been issued as "temporary" since the plastic one havent distributed yet, and i also told them i would present the plastic one whenever it arrives as soon as possible. but sadly the didnt agree with it, so now that i have it and been giving my effort to get it. all was too late for this term :( its just sad and i feel unfair for this kind of situation of keeping seeing philippine models with a "new" badge that are already in there. while me back then asking for understanding to atleast consider mine, now i have my national id and also my passport at the same time, but its all going to be usless, my efforts to. so again please consider my account. i have created my account back then you can check it out when i verified my email and the convos i have with the admins there, it was last year. i hope your mind change for my request.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.