AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Resident Evil 3D

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
I'm going to see this tonight in a few hours. I'll update this post when I get home from it after the 3D headache goes away.

I'm probably going to see it tomorrow, mainly because I haven't been to a 3D movie since they switched from the red/blue filter glasses.

sorry for the delay, Jerimiah Weed +Lemonade kicked my ass after the movie.

Spoilers galore read at your own risk

the good:
A LOT of hotties. ALice, Claire, some chick with an English accent, and a new Umbrella Corp SWAT team leader that will obviously play a big role in RE 5

the 3d effects were AMAZING throughout the whole movie and they even step it up a notch during a couple scenes. You swear bullet casings are flying past you and blood is being splattered on you during those particular scenes.

An army of Alices. The movie starts out with atleast 4 Alices (clones and maybe the real Alice too?) infilterating Umbrella Corps. underground Tokyo facility. It makes me wonder how many more Alice clones there are out there.

THE AXEMAN! this villian was far more interresting than the lame main bad guy. He's a 8ft tall super zombie with super sweet 2-hander mace/axe combo, that if it were real would probably weigh a good 100 lbs. Yet he swings it and throws it like it's nothing. I wish they would have had a throwaway character actually get mutilated with it

a super sweet zombie chase scene off the roof of a skyscraper!

Action. RE3D DOES deliver in this category; matrix style fight scenes and shootouts galore.

one last little tidbit. THe dude who played Michael Scofield from FOX's Prison Break is in the movie which takes place in a prison..... and he is the one guy that knows how to break out. it made me and 4 or 5 other people ion thte theatre lol anyway

the bad:
The Main bad guy is a total puss. He's a pasty white guy with sunglasses in black trenchcoat.....basically a Scandanavian Blade. At the end he shows his true self...... a reaper from Blade 2 (you know, the Predator face mofos?). His dialogue is overly cliche and not at all intriguing or funny. The best part about him is how he dies at the end!

Plot. if you go to this movie thinking it's the next Braveheart story line wise you will be VERY disappointed.

stuff that just makes no sense. OK, the zombie apocalypse happened a good year ago at least. but in LA where the movie mostly takes place buildings are still on fire. There is a part wher they have to swin down 2 levels of a flooded building to get to the Armory...which itself ISN'T flooded. Im not quite sure how that works with the little thing we call gravity.

ANOTHER FUCKING CLIFFHANGER! I for one would have been completely satisfied if this was the last movie in the franchise. but the ending makes ANOTHER sequal almost a certainty. Oh, this is revealed in a little teaser a minute into the credits!

Verdict: thumbs up! Any fan of action movies or the RE series in particular will probably enjoy it. My cousin that I went to the movie with said that Machette was actually better, but I haven't seen it for comparison so take that opinion for what it's worth.

Ok for those who played re5 raise ur hands. The bad guy in the trenchcoat is wesker. The fight scene is identicle to the one between wesker and chris redfield. Chris is the guy who they had locked up who knew how to escape. Claire redfield is his sister. Personally chris is buffer and has more body than in the movie

The axeman actually does slice the lil asian dude. But not as gory as I like lol

Still not liking how weskers eyes glowed but now I know in re5 how the fuck jill got that blasted thing in her chest and fyi that explosion did not kill wesker.

Overall decent movie.

I didn't get around to seeing this over the weekend, so now I'm going to have to wait a few weeks because of my surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.