AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

retained document

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
Hi @punker barbie I need to know if I have to reactivate the first Cassius_Almonti account, so that my banned account problem doesn't keep happening (I don't have access to that account, it was created by my studio)

I'm new to this, please guys we are all human, reaching out to a person who needs it will not do you any harm, I have been trying to fix my problem for more than 6 months, I have not violated any norms or rules of the platform, I just I would like to start from 0 in a new account, but every time I try to create one by placing my identification I get banned, PLEASE someone help me, I have already sent a lot of messages, but I only receive the same messages, without clarified doubts or reasonable reasons why the platform keeps rejecting me

Bannears account's: Andy_Conors - Nosnire_ - Cassius_Back - Erxs_

It is always the same message, but it does not indicate what to do, it is not very helpful to send the same message without giving a minimal instruction on what to do now

Of all the names that I mention, by which do I have to indicate my problem?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.