AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Retaliatory ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitemedia

Banhammered
Sep 9, 2023
@punker barbie
Could you please find out why CB stopped responding to my requests before they banned my account elitemediamgmt? I realize it is not Support, that Legal has taken control.
Also, why they banned my models from Memphis?
And why they banned their independent account?
And why they banned two guests who had cammed in their independent account, who neither me nor my brother have ever had any association with?

My brother would also like to know how you plan to defend those actions in court, since I am not him.
Also, my brother wanted me to convey that his settlement offer is still pending, today, 9/11/ 2023 -- an infamous day for us former New Yorkers, may the souls that were lost never be forgotten -- is Day 51 since he first proposed the settlement. And he is still intending to wait until day 90 for your silence to clearly demonstrate the de facto permanent ban - since you refuse to communicate.

The legal department will likely not allow you to respond, but we both thought it might be worth a shot. He was blacklisted after his last suspension was lifted in mid-May, and he continues to assert that you left him without recourse against the 100+ vigilantes who are engaged in a star chamber, shadow CB Support organization in Discord, where he is considered public enemy #1. They have been hunting for him since Feb 2022, within CB by tracking him into rooms and assailing him and innocent models - _b_a_n_s_h_e_e_ (poor Kim, I hope she returns from her sickness soon), little_dutch, lissa_wayne, and of course repeatedly in the room of eva_fashionista. The four assailants being countryjc, gentleperv_, nobody498ny (now banned) and wildwolf58 (who is now deceased-cancer I believe). They also still hunt him outside of CB in Twitter, and now perhaps also in Stripchat. This is why he added the demand that you begin an investigation into that group in his later list of demands. The group marks users, moderators, or models that they deem unworthy and then go about harassing them and reporting them for their response actions and you do nothing. You do not consider provocation in your analyses. You never have. There should be no issue for you using content from Twitter. You've already done so in the justification for his last suspension, when he said it was possible for hackers and Chaturbate employees to provide identity details for users.

And he believes that you intentionally set up the conditions for his primary account ban in early July, similar to the way you cited his treatment of CB Support last summer as one of the reasons for that suspension - admitted retaliation is not likely to help your case.

He has explained his intentions. He has explained how his behaviors were part of his preparation of a broadcast persona inspired by Howard Stern. He has explained how his behaviors are consistent with the many other things he has done in SUPPORT of the CB Community, for which there is a mountain of evidence. And he has explained how it is impossible to discern tone or intent from text only, especially missing context that occurs outside of CB in WhatsApp, Snap and other communications. You received the messages of support from his model friends when he was banned in July. You have conceded the point of text being unreliable, but still persisted in assuming tone and intent in your justifications for his suspensions. You attempted to bribe him with $5,000 to reveal the name of the CB employee who was compromised - which he laughed at before pointing out that he didn't say they were compromised, only that they COULD be compromised. And since his career in intelligence demonstrates that people can be compromised to disclose national secrets even though they face penalties under the Espionage Act for treason, the greatest penalty being death - he's still fairly confident that his assertion was correct (see Aldrich Ames, Robert Hanssen two cases that were routinely included in annual security training as reminders). He finds it incredible that you believe you have mechanisms and procedures that are more capable of preventing, detecting, and deterring data leaks more than US Intelligence agencies like NSA, CIA, NRO, NGA, DIA, FBI and the rest of the members of the Intelligence Community.

Your intentional setup, and subsequent ban have cost him the more than $250,000 he invested since August 2021. He has no intention of walking away from that fight. The report to the Orange County DA is the first step. A Civil lawsuit will follow. It must follow. And the compensatory damages, not to mention the legal costs, are going to be substantially larger than the initial $25K demand, larger even than the current $7.5M demand. That suit will follow even if you are shut down by the DA. In fact, his case will strengthen if you are shut down.

Like I said, I doubt you will be permitted to respond.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.