AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - pretty damn epic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it last night and REALLY enjoyed it. Grew up on the original "Apes" movies...and the TV series...and the animated series... and was appalled by what Tim Burton did to it all. And despite all that, "Rise" is definitely my favorite of the bunch!

Probably going to see it again at the weekend.

Goal said:
I saw it last night and REALLY enjoyed it. Grew up on the original "Apes" movies...and the TV series...and the animated series... and was appalled by what Tim Burton did to it all. And despite all that, "Rise" is definitely my favorite of the bunch!

i gotta admit i'm tempted. i'm usually a little sceptical of reboots, especially movies, but this does seem impressive.

also, is that mr. flibble?

Fenix001 said:
But of course! :) Where do you think "Goal" comes from?

I saw it and enjoyed it!

Fenix001 said:
Goal said:

i gotta admit i'm tempted. i'm usually a little sceptical of reboots, especially movies, but this does seem impressive.

Well it's actually a prequel to everything, so I don't know if you mean reboot as in remake, but if you did, it's not a remake.

Recovery5 said:
Well it's actually a prequel to everything, so I don't know if you mean reboot as in remake, but if you did, it's not a remake.
Except that the Caesar story was done - in a very very very very different way - in the original run of films, as Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (4th in the series).

Very much a reboot/reimagining, as such. But I like the way this version works much better. :)

I loved this movie. Just sad I didn't get to see what the subtitled parts said since I was watching a foreign screener. I'm a huge fan of this movie series and after the bullshit remake of the original, I had my doubts about this one & was left surprised & content. Fan-fucking-tastic. :thumbleft:

This movie was the most depressing movie I had ever seen that turned into the best anarchist movie I've ever seen.

Let's start a revolution! We will rise! Viva la apes!

Also made me want to be a monkey. Why cruel world do I have furless skin and the intellect of an intelligent being?!

Status
Not open for further replies.