AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Romania Users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2018
Hello there. My name is Alex, i'm from Romania.
I would like to get in touch with other Romanian users to discuss Firstchoice Pay problems and solutions for our payments.
If you're Romanian please leave a reply here.

Have a nice day/night!

In the "General Cam Chat" section here there is a huge thread about the First Choice issue. I think you would get more replies by posting this in there since most of them are fellow models.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Hello there. My name is Alex, i'm from Romania.
I would like to get in touch with other Romanian users to discuss Firstchoice Pay problems and solutions for our payments.
If you're Romanian please leave a reply here.

Have a nice day/night!
Hello! I m also from Romania and work on mfc. I always used payoneer and after fcp. Now i don t know what payment metod would be better.

In the "General Cam Chat" section here there is a huge thread about the First Choice issue. I think you would get more replies by posting this in there since most of them are fellow models.
I saw this. Thanks, this topic si for Romanian users. Its more easy to find a solution when you speak in your own language :)

@Jessica_ and @evie19 please contact me via skype "ponk4cs@live.com" or email "narcoticride@gmail.com"
Have a nice day!

outside US (I spoke also to Romanian models who used paxum) we are all waiting for the new paxum cards after the belize bank seizure, but neither old nor new customers have managed to receive it after weeks. personally I cannot order it because they don't verify my shipping address' document. countless models aren't verified yet so they cannot even receive money on account. there is no way ruth or chris will answer you about actual withdrawing means and I tried every platform. you see they are not online here since years ago. someone warned me, after you manage to get paid on paxum there is no way you will rescue money out of damn ewallet

outside US (I spoke also to Romanian models who used paxum) we are all waiting for the new paxum cards after the belize bank seizure, but neither old nor new customers have managed to receive it after weeks. personally I cannot order it because they don't verify my shipping address' document. countless models aren't verified yet so they cannot even receive money on account. there is no way ruth or chris will answer you about actual withdrawing means and I tried every platform. you see they are not online here since years ago. someone warned me, after you manage to get paid on paxum there is no way you will rescue money out of damn ewallet

i can help you with that :) just a email to octav@paxum.com with your Paxum account, tell him your situation and he will help you. He activated my account like in 2 hours i give him a mail, now im waiting for the card. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.