AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rules about broadcasting with multiple people on multiple accounts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I am verified on a friends account and she is verified on my account so we can stream together and we usually do that by both appearing on her account. But what we would like to do is to both broadcast on our own pages at the same time with each other on each others cams. For example, we would like to go out in a car with her in the driving seat broadcasting on her page and me in the passenger seat broadcasting on my page. Are we allowed to do this? If we did do it I take it we would need to say that the other person will be appearing on our page and so we'll both be in the couples category? I've seen girls before dual broadcasting from a car and they were both in the singles category so I'm just wondering how it works before we attempt it.

Hi. Yeah, don’t do that. You risk possibly showing other people (other drivers and their license plate numbers) live on a sex site, which they didn’t agree to. Also your friend should be keeping her eyes and attention on the road…not on her device.

Don’t be a model that gets banned just for the sake of switching things up, and “showing the viewers something different.” It’s not worth it.

Upvote 0
I am verified on a friends account and she is verified on my account so we can stream together and we usually do that by both appearing on her account. But what we would like to do is to both broadcast on our own pages at the same time with each other on each others cams.

Hey @Bulllgod
This is forbidden on our site and is the first thing we mention in the Stripchat Rules.

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 12.26.26 PM.png

Please ensure you read all our Model Rules to ensure you remain within our guidelines.

Stripchat Rules:

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
That's what I thought from reading the rules, this is just one of those occassions where I see other models do it, I report them multiple times and they don't get banned or anything and carry on doing it so I was just wondering if I got the rules right.

Upvote 0
That's what I thought from reading the rules, this is just one of those occassions where I see other models do it, I report them multiple times and they don't get banned or anything and carry on doing it so I was just wondering if I got the rules right.

I would really like to review these cases as they are clearly violating the rules.
Please check my PM.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.