AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Running Lovense Bots without having Lovense: Smart move or not?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57885

I pretty much stick to one room, but there still has been something I've noticed trending amongst CB (unsure about other token sites): Models running a lovense tip level bot, placing lovense/lush hashtags in their subject... but not actually having lush/lovense running.

In other words, the models are strongly implying (sometimes lying) that they have lovense/lush running to trick members into trying to tip for it.
Models, what are y'all's perspectives on this? Do you think it hurts or helps the model in the long run?

From my personal member perspective, it seems like something that may generate a couple extra small tips from unaware members here and there, but it kills more chances of having regulars, since it'll make people hesitant/feel scammed... and the regulars are where the big tips come in. I imagine this would also kill the satisfaction rating score, yet I've seen several set up their rooms this way-- maybe there is something to it?

Thoughts?

From a CB perspective, I imagine this is sort of like putting something on a tip menu and just not doing it, so I wouldn't be surprised if CB would give a refund for something to a member if the member contacted and explained being tricked like this.

Yes, unfortunately not all that rare. Mostly newer Colombian girls at the lower end of things that I see doing this. Hopefully they figure out quickly that it's not a good thing to do.

Worst that I've seen was a girl with a red straw stuck in her trying to pretend that it was a Lush. /smdh

sadly this is not new and people faking are doing harm to credibility.
Who wants to TIP 1k or more to just get faked.
If you advertise something for s price do it.
And no...I'm not supposing things for example:
The justify the fake because they say lush makes you bleed and deform the vagina.

Well that's not the case neither true

and here

The thing is, some love to scam but those damage everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.