AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Safe Search Locked. Cant access Cam sites.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
Hi, This is my first post here. Ive been camming for 2 months and creating content on onlyfans for about 9 months and have never run into any issues like this. Earlier today i tried accessing onlyfans it wasnt loading and didnt show up in search either which i found strange but didnt think much of it. Then tonight when i tried to get set up to cam i had the same problem for the cam sites i was trying to get onto. This is only happening for adult websites since i can access regular ones. i think it has something to do with safe search since safe search is locked on all of my google accounts and devices. i cannot turn it off because it says i need administrator or parental approval (which is strange because im an adult and its my own wifi). Ive tried using different google accounts or no google account which doesnt work and even using safari blocks it too. Oddly enough i can access all these sites using Cellualar Data on my phone but i am in an area where i have bad reception and cant cam using my hotspot.

Has anyone else experianced this?

Usually it's an issue because you have some kind of parental controls enabled at your router, usually by your ISP. Have you changed ISPs recently? You have a couple of options:-
  1. Work out how to access your router control panel (usually printed on a sticker on the back of your router, or google it) and turn off any parental filters
  2. Get a VPN connection and connect via that.

This is only happening for adult websites since i can access regular ones. i think it has something to do with safe search since safe search is locked on all of my google accounts and devices. i cannot turn it off because it says i need administrator or parental approval (which is strange because im an adult and its my own wifi). Ive tried using different google accounts or no google account which doesnt work and even using safari blocks it too.

The fact that it’s happening in Safari as well as google, and it’s asking for your administrator to approve the settings change, makes me think the computer or the network is recognizing some other account as an admin.

Do you have another login profile for the same machine that might be considered the “admin?” Are you the owner of the machine and were you always the owner (meaning you didn’t buy it second-hand, it’s not a work computer, or a shared resource like a library computer)?

I don’t necessarily expect you to answer this publicly, but also consider whether you live in an area where some other authority figure (like a homeowners association or a college campus admin) might have the ability to lock down access to certain sites at the network level.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.