AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Salary-Calc - Program for salary calculation of cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2013
logo.png

Hello!
Do you own Webcam-studio?
Then the program "Salary Calc" - this is what you are looking for.
This unique design, which automatically calculates the salary webcam models.
All that is required of you - to enter the account information of models, select the time period and press the start button, the program will do the rest.

Features:
1. Salary calculation models working on web sites: Livejasmin, Flirt4Free, Streamate, ImLive, Various, 777LiveCams, CamContacts, MyFreeCams, WebCams, ChatGF, PeekShows, TubeCamGirl, FreeCamstars, Chaturbate, XloveCam, SkinVideo, Homecams, Runetki, RusCams, BongaCams (New sites are added at the request of the customer FREE of charge).
2. Statistics of the time spent models online;
3. Localization оf Ukraine, Russia (new countries are added on request);
4. Arbitrary choice of the period of dates for the calculation of salaries;
5. Possibility of installation of the rules of calculation, as well as for different amounts of different interest payments;
6. A group of models, for each of its rules of calculation;
8. Print four reports (General, detailed, envelopes, on the signature, sim) export in Excel and save in the program database;
9. The system of money penalties, advances and bonuses;
10. Import models and accounts from a txt file;
11. Automatic updates.

Most of the features of the program, as well as download links can be found at - (link removed)

Attention! New cam sites (and other functions) are added at the request of customers for FREE!

In order to purchase and other contact - Skype: KasiroPrax.

With respect, service support.

PS: I'm sorry if I do not write in the correct topic

Re: Salary-Calc - Program for salary calculation of cam mode

I am being genuine when I say I feel awful to say this given the work someone has put into the application (when I haven't even checked it out!)... BUT!

I urge people not to hand over any form of account information to anyone unless you trust them.
I hope good things for you, but... feel compelled to post a warning too. There's a lot of people after a slice of the cammers pie. I urge caution.

Zoomer said:
I am being genuine when I say I feel awful to say this given the work someone has put into the application (when I haven't even checked it out!)... BUT!

I urge people not to hand over any form of account information to anyone unless you trust them.
I hope good things for you, but... feel compelled to post a warning too. There's a lot of people after a slice of the cammers pie. I urge caution.
Yep, this. Removed the link from OP so it makes it just one step harder, but leaving up the post as an example.

Thank you and for this :) Of course you're right, but
the program works only with accounts of models (not studios) and from model accounts money is left on, and generally little as possible to use them.Plus the program has already been used successfully in Russia and Ukraine, there are reviews about it, the discussions at the forum, which once again proves that the program is secure.

This program is for studios that have 50-100 models, and each model accounts for 2-5. The calculation of earnings in this case takes a long time, and thanks to all of the program in minutes.

You know what's funny? At first glance, I thought this was gonna be another one of those strange 'Members can figure out how much a cam model makes' discussions. :lol:

Salary-Calc said:
This program is for studios that have 50-100 models, and each model accounts for 2-5. The calculation of earnings in this case takes a long time, and thanks to all of the program in minutes.
Yeah, we are, and focus on, independent cam girls here. (By independent, I mean they have no studio, though still work on a cam site.)

This isn't the right place for you to be advertising.

Take care! :hello2:

AmberCutie said:
Yeah, we are, and focus on, independent cam girls here. (By independent, I mean they have no studio, though still work on a cam site.)This isn't the right place for you to be advertising.Take care!

i hoped that this announcement comes across a studio owner :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.