AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scammers Targeting Models on Stripchat in india

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

sanaya

Banhammered
Feb 20, 2024
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue that myself and several of my colleagues have encountered on your platform.

Recently, a group of scammers has been actively targeting models on Stripchat, particularly in India. Their modus operandi involves requesting money from models, and upon refusal, they resort to malicious tactics such as sending fake reports to Stripchat falsely alleging that the model is not using genuine documents.

Unfortunately, it appears that Stripchat is taking swift action based solely on these unfounded reports without conducting thorough investigations. As a result, several legitimate models, including myself and many of my friends, have been unjustly blocked from the platform.

This situation is not only damaging to the reputation and livelihood of the affected models but also undermines the integrity of your platform. It is imperative that steps are taken to address this issue promptly and prevent further harm.

I urge you to implement more robust verification processes and conduct thorough investigations before taking any punitive actions against models based on reports from third parties. Additionally, please consider providing better support and recourse for affected models to appeal wrongful blocks and address fraudulent reports.

I believe that by taking proactive measures to combat scams and ensuring fair treatment of models, Stripchat can maintain a safe and supportive environment for all its users.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and action on this important issue.

I banned that user from my room and reported him as u have to report someone when you ban them. But actions never taken on these users. Action needs to be taken on this dude that I supplied screen shots for and have reported when I banned him from the room.
stripchat never take action against the viewers, they always block the model account, stripchat has the worst support team

Upvote 0
stripchat never take action against the viewers
100% not true at all

they always block the model account
We certainly do block models who breach the rules (as we do with users).
We also do not take user reports as actual evidence, but we do look into the reports and conduct our own investigations.
If we find our own clear evidence that a model has breached the rules, only then do we take action.

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue that myself and several of my colleagues have encountered on your platform.

Recently, a group of scammers has been actively targeting models on Stripchat, particularly in India. Their modus operandi involves requesting money from models, and upon refusal, they resort to malicious tactics such as sending fake reports to Stripchat falsely alleging that the model is not using genuine documents.

Unfortunately, it appears that Stripchat is taking swift action based solely on these unfounded reports without conducting thorough investigations. As a result, several legitimate models, including myself and many of my friends, have been unjustly blocked from the platform.

This situation is not only damaging to the reputation and livelihood of the affected models but also undermines the integrity of your platform. It is imperative that steps are taken to address this issue promptly and prevent further harm.

I urge you to implement more robust verification processes and conduct thorough investigations before taking any punitive actions against models based on reports from third parties. Additionally, please consider providing better support and recourse for affected models to appeal wrongful blocks and address fraudulent reports.

I believe that by taking proactive measures to combat scams and ensuring fair treatment of models, Stripchat can maintain a safe and supportive environment for all its users.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and action on this important issue.

I have investigated and reviewed the models you provided me via PM.
Although I cannot provide you with any information on other people's accounts, I can share that both those model suspensions were clearly warranted.

Please note:
the actions taken were not taken just because the models were from India, but are consequences we would have taken if the models were from any country.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

stripchat never take action against the viewers
Also issues with studio owners burning models that figure out they can work as indepedent models but when the model tres to leave the studio the studio owner logs into the model's account and does something like puts their child on camera and then reports the model so they are permanently banned or waits until the model makes an independent account then files a false report and gets them banned permanently. This has happened to several models and support refuses to lift the bans.

I have also reported members and nothing happens to them. I have been banned temporarily for PM's sent between myself and scammers when the scammer rports me for "community guidelines" violations. I bookmark the profile of every one of these people I have reported so I can see what happens if anything to the reported member. When I look at the reported member's account a day or two later they are still on the platform and seems like if anything they might have been given a warning because the accounts are still active as though nothing was done to them.

Upvote 0