AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SCH- Small Cock Humiliation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
I saw a model doing this to a member in public chat once, was kinda like lol wtf? She pm'd me and explained...it was really difficult not to join in just for the fun of it LOL. I kinda couldn't help myself ridiculing him just a little because some of the stuff he was saying to the model...hahaha...I doubt they get off on fellow members poking fun at their manhood tho lol.

... actually they do. Many of them. (not all).
In fact I have one guy who pays me to have a say in how I humiliate and abuse another Submissive member who pays me because I do it. :p Double!

@Rosemary: You talking about SCH with your avatar being of a smug grin and point made me giggle. :-D

It sounds like everybody here has a pretty good grasp on how they like to do SPH. I'm a fan, it does really shake things up and feels very empowering. Sometimes it's hard to keep from saying the same insults a few times though, and it bothers my sensibilities from having to write papers - "Never use the same word multiple times! Find synonyms and be creative!" Sometimes, you just can't. I usually go with baby dick, overgrown clit, can barely grasp it with two fingers. Another one I found a lot of SCH guys enjoy is if you say that it's SO small that you will tell your lady friends just to have a laugh. It's extra humiliation when more women are making fun of you! (Even if you don't *actually* go off and tell all your friends.)

Reactions: KristinKervz
Terms frequently used during Small Penis Humiliation include:
(My Favorites are in RED!)
baby carrot, baby cock, baby d, baby dick, Baby Dick Syndrome, Baby Dicked, Baby Weiner, babydick, button dick, dickette, dicklet, dickling, gherkin, Gherkinson's Desease, Inch Worm, LDL, little chode, little d, little dick, little pecker, Little Peen, Little peeps, little penis, little wee wee, little wiener, maggot dick, Micro Penis, minidick, miniweiner, needle dick, one inch wonder, peenie, pindick, Runt Dick, short dick man, short dicked, short dizzle, short man Johnson, Short Shaft, short stick, small cock, small dick, Small Dick Man, small package, small penis syndrome, small weiner, small-cock, small-dickedness, Teenie Weenie Peenie, tiny, tiny cock, tiny dick, tiny hidding cock, tiny little pecker, tiny little weener., tiny member, Tit Dick, and wee wee

:lol: :dance: :clap: :thumbleft:

Monocular-Microscope.jpg

Reactions: Nordling
My brain cannot comprehend the hotness of that video. It is now mush. *thump*

It's not something I've really tried. For some reason I worry that it will hurt their feelings.
I think it's because of when I was on MFC, someone tipped me to call him ugly, and kept tipping me to point out his "flaws," then came back later to call me out for being a bitch.
Hmmm... maybe it's time to just accept that some people actually want me to be mean to them and won't hold it against me. :think:

Reactions: JimsX
MadJohnson said:
Jupiter551 said:
So was it even small? or just average?
So, now I too am quite curious about this. Perhaps not to the OP, but all you practitioners of SCH: Are the guys who seek this generally below average in size? Ever had a guy ask who was well-endowed?

Yes, strangely enough. I've had a couple of my SPH lads finally (after a couple of years) whip out very sturdy looking 7 inchers. And I still have to look at those hot salamis and call them vienna sausages.

I don't know if I'll do it in public again, though The one time I tried it, there were quite a few comments from other members in the room saying they couldn't believe how awful I was being to this poor guy. And it's not good timing to protest with "No, he LIKES it. Honest!" So... yes. Put it under my pillow and I'll smoke it later.

I would love to have any one of your gorgeous girls make fun of my small dick. It's so hard to find a girl on omegle that will do it.

Attachments

• Image0055.jpg
    Image0055.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 183
Dood, I didn't really wanna be looking at your cock while I eat my breakfast cereal, ya know? Who posts a picture of their dick in their first post? Who does that??

There are a bunch of models on MFC who will make fun of your pee pee but they're probably gonna wanna be paid to do it, ya know? Instead of posting your peen in a public forum in the hopes that some girl will see it and giggle, just head on over to MFC and search for relevant tags ('small penis humilation', 'SPH', etc.)

TwatJunkie said:
I would love to have any one of your gorgeous girls make fun of my small dick. It's so hard to find a girl on omegle that will do it.

YOU CAN START by taking the picture down. You don't post a picture anywhere unless you are TOLD to by the woman/women you are obeying.
Send me an email to talk prices. 100 tokens gets your dick a spot of fame forever on my blog http://misslollipopdomme.tumblr.com
But only if you can follow instructions.

Small Penis Contest In Denmark A Big Deal, Sex Experts Say

It's the little things that matter.
At least that's the case in a Denmark-based competition that is offering an iPhone to the man with the smallest penis.
The contest is sponsored by erotica website Singlesex.dk, and site owner Morten Fabricius admits the idea is "weird and funny and almost too much.”
“It’s a competition which is at the core of manhood, the most important thing for a man," he said, according to RawStory.com. "There are so many unhappy men out there, who think you have to have a giant penis, but it’s not normal to have a huge one.”
Contestants are asked to send a photo to the website of their erect sex organ with measuring tape next to it.
The man with the smallest penis will win an iPhone, as will another fellow who will be chosen by the site's female, er, members. Guys who come in second and third place will get an iPad.
The small penis contest has only been going on a short time, but the site has already received a half dozen photos that Fabricius said are being "vetted" to ensure they haven't been stolen.

Reactions: JimsX and LadyLuna
TwatJunkie said:

Wow, you showed the men and women on here your cock in your very first post. Ballsy.....

What is omegle???

TwatJunkie said:

Protip- when your google search reveals a thread, it's a good idea to READ THAT THREAD before throwing your post up there. That way you can make sure what's actually going on in that thread, without those pesky assumptions making an ass out of you.

:thumbleft:

LilyMarie said:
southsamurai said:
This word immediately made me pictured Albus Dumbledore in my head, saying the sentence in your post. :|

Weird, makes me think of the kids from Narnia, along with Gandalf from LoTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.