AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Searching for cam girls with extremely hairy forearms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to see your arms grown out. I bet they are beautiful.
I too like women with super hairy arms. Especially hispanic women

I'm Hispanic and have fuzzy arms! Not quite at the length you are looking for, but if you are interested you can send me a PM. :)

She has the goods trust me. I look for the level you do and she really has amazing arms. She doesn't play games like another girl on this site either. Send her the pm

Reactions: vulpes
Ha! I've always thought of my forearms as hairy but I don't know about "extremely" hairy. Though I haven't exactly kicked off the cam girl thing.

Ha! I've always thought of my forearms as hairy but I don't know about "extremely" hairy. Though I haven't exactly kicked off the cam girl thing.

Hey,
Don't know if you're still searching but I have hairy arms and got teased a lot of it. Always happy to help.

My background is Irish and German, so it may not be the hairiest.

Im 100 percent Italian and have hairy arms and do not shave them!! I'm on Streammate my cam name is _BiancaBaker_ I will gladly show you them in Exclusive :)

My link is under my picture that little icon that says "streammate" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.